Werther's Original Chocolate Crunch

Werther's Original Chocolate Crunch Reviews

Ranked #562 out of 737 in Chocolate

April 06, 2016

OMIGOSH this is the perfect treat! Melt-in-you-mouth chocolate around a just-crunchy-enough filling. A little pricey, but you can easily be satisfied with just one or two.

August 13, 2014

I Love Werther's Chocolate Crunch because you can have one or two or however many tiny snacks as you want instead of a large chocolate bar. Just the right size snack without the guilt. I also like that it's not just plain chocolate. They have a little extra crunch with the chocolate which makes them last longer.

July 16, 2014

Almost everything werther's original is addicting. Love their products including this one. Over good chocolate.

What do you think, have you tried them?

June 13, 2014

So good chocolate...i can't eat only 1. If i open a back...too late...i stop only when the bag is empty. The crunchy of this chocolate is so delicious !!

February 21, 2014

I was recently able to get my hands on some of Werther's Original Chocolate Crunch toffee with pieces of hazelnut and almonds in fine milk chocolate. Now while I do like the original hard candy they have always offered, I am more partial to softer chewable candy. I fell in love with this as soon as I had my first piece. The chocolate just melts in your mouth then the flavour of the hazelnut and almonds and toffee come into play. It's hard, but I try not to chew mine LOL Individually wrapped for convenience you can eat one, eat two, or eat the whole bag. This bag didn't last long.! Highly recommended.