Good

Wet N Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 804 in Eye Liner

July 06, 2016

I'm actually shocked by the poor ratings posted for this product, both here and on makeupalley! Usually, I like to experiment and try out new products when shopping for makeup, but when it comes to my liquid eyeliner, this eyeliner has been my go-to for years! I like how resilient it is, tear- and sweat-proof, lasting from morning until night without any creasing. Some people find it difficult to remove as a result, but I use Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover and have no trouble taking it off. The applicator is easy to use, and Wet 'n' Wild does NOT test on animals, so you can feel good about your purchase :) Also, did I mention that this eyeliner sells for less than $4?!

1.5/5

July 19, 2015

Used this product for the first time when I could not find my regular eyeliner. It was terrible. As I am applying it to my eyes it goes on your lashes and hardens them making it impossible to curl your lashes and apply mascara. Never had any other eyeliner do that. Had to wash it all off and start over.