Whiskas Original Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 57 in Cat Food & Treats

Whiskas Original Cat Food is a kibble and pocket aesthetic, makes your cat happy with a superior palatability. Ingredients include chicken and turkey flavours with crunchy meaty nuggets. Visit whiskas.ca for more information.

1.5/5

October 10, 2016

Cats seem to love this but I wouldn't recommend this to any pet owner. It's basically junk food for cats with no nutritional value and it's more expensive than other cat junk foods because it's marketed as a good food. With minimal research you can see this is not something you'd want to feed your cat. I recommend higher quality cat foods such as Nutrience or Orijen, your cat will thank you.

July 01, 2016

Yes, this is an old stand by that my cats seem to really enjoy. The price is not that bad and I buy a lot of their whiskas products and always will Whiskas puts out really good stuff.

June 08, 2016

One of my cats is a very picky eater when it comes to dry food. She loves her whiskas. We give her weight management to help maintain her healthy self. We get coupons in the fliers often so we can stock up.

1.5/5

March 29, 2016

My cat's former owner used to feed her Whiskas. This is junk food for cats. Yes it could be an addictive food for cats but the ingredients are the worst! I started to feed my cat with a different brand full of healthy ingredients and she started to lose extra weight (and her poop doesn't smell that bad anymore). She's my baby and I will never feed her this junk ever again.

February 17, 2016

My cat goes nuts for Whiskas. She gets sick with many varieties and she is very picky with her food. She can't stop eating it. She empties her bowl and then tries to get in the cupboards for more. I'll probably cut it in with her normal brand. It is a little more expensive.

February 17, 2016

My 13 year old cat loves it. Most foods make her sick but with the Whiskas she does not have this problem. She also seems to really enjoy it especially when I mix up a little of the wet cat good with it.

February 13, 2016

We often buy this brand Whiskas when we're tight cash wise and want to substitute their good food and mix with this food. We call it kitty crack as the cats LOVE it but it's not totally made of the best ingredients. But it's always a great price and helps stretch out the $$ food.

February 11, 2016

As others have said - Cats are PICKY eaters! Mine is no exception. We switch his food around often as he gets bored but won't touch proper food, so the dry food keeps him going. He has no adverse reactions to it and the hairball control formula actually minimizes the amount of hairballs he has to deal with. It isn't inexpensive nor is it bank breaking.

January 20, 2016

I know that Whiskas Original Cat Food isn't at the top of the list for ingredients and sugar content, but I have a cat of 17 years who is very picky on the foods that she eats. She would rather starve than eat something that isn't on her list of favorites. I was having a hard time finding something she would eat on a regular basis and not just here and there. Whiskas filled that void. I was very surprised that she picked this brand. I had her on Iam's for years and all of a sudden she didn't want it anymore. I was glad that Whiskas came along. For one thing, because it is a lot cheaper.

0.5/5

December 10, 2015

I had a cat of mine on Whiskas for nearly two years. Her vomiting around the house was never ending and the litter box was a awful ordeal to clean. Luckily when she became my responsibility to feed, I switched her to Performatrin Ultra Weight Control and the vomiting virtually disappeared. I say virtually because shes a long hair cat. The quality of Whiskas food is as you'd expect, horrible and I personally don't trust people who willingly feed their pets this just because it's cheap. If you're not paying at least $40 for a 10-15lb bag of food, it's probably gonna make your cat sick later in life if not immediately. You either pay for for good quality food or expensive vet bills later on.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?