Good

Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 180 in Candy

April 07, 2015

One of my favourite Easter treats. They are quite sweet, however I only get them once a year. They are great to have on hand if you need a little sugar pick me up, but don't over do it in one sitting as they are high in calories & sugar. Hard candy shell with a little cookie & chocolate centre. Very tasty treat.

April 06, 2015

I remember getting these for Easter as a kid and when I saw them in the store I had to buy them for my kids. Well you know how things usually aren't as good as you remember? Not this time, where as great as I remember as a kid. popped it in my mouth and let the candy coating melt then a quick crunch and the malted center melted on my tounge, ahh just like when I was little! I may have to steal the kids lol

April 01, 2015

These are so delicious! I love to eat them around Easter, and I can't wait to get a bag of them soon. I am a huge fan of Whoppers so I love these.

April 01, 2015

These things taste so good! Not as good as the cadbury mini eggs but still pretty tasty!

March 12, 2015

at first try i didn't like these then i went for them another time to make sure ;) and they were good ! if you have kids get them to try this out

March 11, 2015

Whoppers Robin Eggs are so delicious! I just bought 2 bags of these last week at Walmart. They are very affordable. I also like to decorate cupcakes for Easter with these mini's.

January 28, 2015

These sweet gems always find their way into my kids' Easter baskets. They are so good. The mix of a hard candy shell and chocolate covered malted egg is delicious.