Wild Sage Lavender Mint Toner

Wild Sage Lavender Mint Toner Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 208 in Toner

Ingredients: Infusion of lavender, chamomile, calendula, comfrey, nettles, and horsetail, aloe vera juice, St. John's wort extract, witchhazel extract, essential oils of lavender, rosemary, spearmint, and clove. (Organic, Pesticide Free). For more information, please visit http://www.wildsageskincare.com.

September 09, 2008

I also love this toner and I too noticed smaller pores. I have used toners for a long time now and have never found one that noticeably made a difference, until now! I am so happy with all the Wild Sage products I've tried and this toner is no different :)

December 30, 2006

I used this last year before my wedding but because it was so expensive here in Toronto stopped using it until I placed a new order just a couple of weeks ago. I found it online for $10. This toner works really really well. My pores are smaller, my skin is clearer and less oily. The irony is that adding a bit of essential oils to oily skin actually makes me look less oily. My skin looks so smooth as though I'm wearing makeup when I'm not. I love that it is organic and does not contain any chemicals. I bought this for a few family members as well.

December 28, 2006

I am using this toner with the Almond Facial Cleanser and Lavender Rose Moisturizer, also from Wild Sage. I've just started with this product having never tried it before, and so far am absolutely sold on the stuff. The scent is pretty strong and perhaps not everyone's preference, but the product works great and I love that it's organic. I appreciate it when I can actually recognize the ingredients on the label, don't you?

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products