Yves Rocher Coconut Creamy Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #496 out of 552 in Body Wash

"Great for slipping into gym bags or travel totes or to have on hand for guests!"

January 23, 2013

I got a free sample of this, which is always nice! But I did not like the smell at all, and it just didnt do anything amazing to make me wanna spend $11 on it when theres so many shower gels for way cheaper that smell amazing and work better!
just one girls opinion, but I did NOT enjoy

March 17, 2010

This is light on your pocket but not on fragrance. Great for the summer and is my go to fragrance for the season! Although I wish they had more sales on this if they do a rebranding of the look the price of it drops for the 'out of date' collection.

September 06, 2009

I am a coconut nut, but find that a lot of coconut scented stuff ends up smelling kind of plastic-y or chemical-y. Not this stuff though! The scent is amazing and it actually has some staying power after you shower. It lathers nicely and rinses clean. It goes really well with the yves rocher coconut perfume.

July 02, 2009

I just started using this shower gel! I had my eye on it in Yves Rocher because it smells great! But this line of products is never on sale and $11-ish is a lot of money for body wash. But it was included in the last promotional mail-out for the Yves Rocher club membership (a great program, by the way, well worth signing up... it's free!... ask in stores). So I bought this and a body scrub in a different scent, since they don't have a coconut body scrub.

I found this shower gel luxurious and creamy. The smell is wonderful, but I agree with curlysue10 that the smell doesn't stick around too long. It's very faint if you stick your nose to your skin and sniff! But not many people will be doing that to you!! But I do feel clean when I use it. It rinses away clean and leaves no residue!

For the price, I might think twice, but if you can find it one sale definitely worth a try! .... Smell my skin!!! :)

July 02, 2009

I love this shower gel. It is creamy and lathers a lot. My skin feels beautifully cleansed after use and smells lovely. The scent doesn’t stick around – which makes me kind of sad in this case – but it makes my showers enjoyable nonetheless.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag