Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Eau de Parfum

Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #872 out of 1216 in Perfume

New Origiinal Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Eau de Parfum, 50 ml. Vanille Noire is a part of Secrets d'Essences Collection (fifth fragrance), the fragrance was introduced on September 2010 in Europe, after Voile d'Ambre, Rose Absolue, Iris Noir and Tendre Jasmin. "Between freshness and sensuality, transparency and depth, gently reveals its woody temperament as it mingles with your skin. This scent was created using the three best types of Vanilla, which reveal a treasure trove of nuances and subtleties on your skin: absolute of Bourbon Vanilla, sensual with leathery accents; absolute of Tahitian Vanilla, soft and floral; and absolute of Uganda Vanilla, with its woody, spicy character." The fragrance is available in eau de parfum (1.7 oz, 50ml), roll-on (0.34 fl.oz), Shower gel and Body lotion (6.7 fl.oz). The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier.

December 06, 2016

Very lovely, feminine scent that lasts, but is not overpowering. I usually get lots of compliments whenever I wear this perfume. It's a good value when purchased on sale.

November 08, 2011

I love anything with Vanilla in it, but I especially look for perfumes that will actually last longer than 30 seconds.

I found it with the Yves Rocher Vanille Noire eau de parfum. This bottle is actually quite elegant and easy to spray. I don't end up spraying my entire bathroom before reaching my wrists.

The scent is quite powerful and definitely smells of vanilla - it always reminds me of the wonderful spicy kitchen I remember around Christmas time as a child. More importantly though the scent lasts and I have received some very flattering compliments.

The price is a little expensive so try to buy it when the store offers one of their monthly sales.

August 19, 2010

If you like Vanilla this is the perfume for you!It has three quality Vanilla scents,Vanilla Bourbon Absolute,Tahitian Vanilla Absolute,Ugandan Vanilla Absolute with its spicy, woody character.It has a real spicy , sensual,oriental,woody smell to it.There are also notes of mandarin, mimosa, and cedar.Such a nice fresh smell you wont want to stop smelling yourself!Either will others around you...Yves Rocher makes some amazing perfumes this one is top notch!