Zero Dark Chocolate Bar
Good

Zero Dark Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #430 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 15, 2016

Sooo good. Just like those icy squares I used to get in my Christmas stocking. A very smooth and lightly minty chocolate. Best afternoon snack for a long afternoon at work.

May 30, 2016

This is my weakness chocolate bar. It just melts in your mouth and tastes so good. I am so weak when it comes to this one and you can't find it in all the stores so when I do I have to get it

May 12, 2016

These are sooooo good. It tastes so smooth and its not overpowering chocolate like alot of dark chocolate bars are. A little hint ? Put it in the fridge for a few minutes before eating it, and it tastes even better ! Every time I go out shopping and I see this, I pick up at least one.

June 15, 2015

My boyfriend used to eat these when he was a child, so when he found them at a Dollarama in Surrey, BC, he bought the whole box... I don't blame him... They are AMAZING! Well, after all, these bars are made in Belgium with Belgium chocolate... one of the best.

Extra info in case you need it:

Their UPC is 06753573.

Their nutrition facts per bar are:
Fat: 23 grams
Sugars: 21 g
Proteins: 2 g
Iron: 10% Daily Value

They are imported by Confiserie Regal Confections, Laval, QC, Canada H7L 5A3

Ingredients: sugar, cocoa mass, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, cocoa butter, milkfat, soya lecithin, while milk powder, artificial flavors.

June 07, 2015

Now these are delicious, great tasting dark chocolate on the outside with a soft icy feeling chocolate on the inside.....it's like a party in your mouth! They come in milk chocolate as well, and it is just as good!

August 14, 2014

OMG! This chocolate is better than sex. Smooth, rich and chocolaty. If you like truffles this will satisfy your sweet cravings. The bars retail for about the same price as any other chocolate bar, on occasion I was able to find it in the dollar store too.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for