Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol Reviews

June 08, 2017

Je trouve ce produit formidable. J'ai essayer plusieurs produits pour les toilettes mais celui la est le plus efficace de tous. De plus, l'odeur n'est pas trop intense vraiment agréable.

June 07, 2017

Just tried this product for free and I must say that I love it. It smells really good and can masks nasty odors well. I ve tried the "rosy starlet" one and as soon as its done, I ll try the other two scents. At first I thought it was small but that s because its so efficient you dont need to use a lot at a time.

June 06, 2017

V.I.Poi works great, its easy to use and very effective. Just spray a few squirts into the bowl before you go. It does keep the odors down. Sometimes I find it works better than the average air fresheners. Some air fresheners are too strong after spraying and the odors are still there, with V.I.Poo I don't find that, the scent is light. Although, I do find the price a bit high but it is very effective. I'd recommend it, and prefer it better than air fresheners.

June 06, 2017

I received Air Wick V.I. POO Pre-poo Toilet Spray in Lemon Idol free from Home Testers Club for review purposes but all opinions are my own. It works, it really works! I was a little skeptical at first, but sure enough the strong lemon scent keeps the bad smells trapped under the water. The scent is strong, but I feel that is to be expected given the job it has to do, and I like lemony cleaner smells - so this was just fine with me.

May 29, 2017

This stuff works amazing. Smells great to. The price is a bit much. But i think its so worth it. We use this all the time.. They say to use 4 to 5 sprays. But 2 is enough.

May 29, 2017

Love this product. Its new and the name was just so odd I had to try it. Marketing ploy Im sure. But it worked. They suggested that we use 3-5 sprays for it to work, but save the product, use only 1 spray, it works just as good. This would be great to keep in your purse in case you need to use the washroom while visiting or at a store. I love it. Remember, just one little spritz on the water in the toilet before you sit down and wow, a nice fragrance that stays for about 15 minutes after you have gone. I cant recommend this enough.

May 26, 2017

Recently received this new product by AIRWICK called Vipoo! Its really great, makes the bathroom smell really really good, no awful smell! The lavender one is amazing, would def buy this again and recommend it to friends.

May 25, 2017

Airwick. VI POO. I Think it is amazing. It's convenient enough to fit in your purse or car take it everywhere. The smell is pretty strong . Just one spay in the toilet. And there you have it. Fresh sent for hours. Lol no more embarrassing smells. When your done in the washroom.

May 22, 2017

I have tried both the lemon and the lavender and I like them both. They smell good and it works!!! It's the perfect size to pack in my bag and take to work. You never know when you have to poo and it could be terrible timing! This may save your life

May 21, 2017

This is the most hilarious product I've had the honour to try for free. At first, I didn't think it was practical to use ... because I don't necessarily plan when I need to use the washroom. But it all works out if I just leave it in the bathroom. This product works and definitely helps with the smell, although the scent seems really artificial and full of chemicals