Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Lindsay Threlkeld

I received this product free in exchange for this review.

My family really enjoyed Annie’s cheddar Mac & cheese! Both the adults & kids found it quick & easy to throw together for lunch while still being packed full of great flavour! I feel good serving it to my family as well.
    I definitely recommend it!

Great taste!

Annie’s homegrown classic chedder macaroni & cheese was a favourite in our house! My son and husband ate the whole box! (I was able to grab a few bites) the taste is great and texture. I would definitely buy this over any other macaroni brand and would recommend it to my family and friends, thanks for the opportunity to try it free!

Delicious kids love it

My kids absolutely loves Annie’s Mac and cheese. We also bake this on the weekends and it’s a great side dish with baked chicken and vegetables. Love the ingredients knowing my family is getting a great brand and product. Annie’s is committed in producing the best products.

August 27, 2018

Great tasting Pasta- kid approve!

I was fortunate to receive this product to review with my kids from Family Rated. My kids are usually very picky but we have this pasta a try and pleasantly they were pleased. The prep and serve time didn’t take long at all and the taste was great, my kids asked for more and I was happy to give them. I love that the product is organic which is always nice when I can get my kids to eat healthy. We will be purchasing again.#gotitfree

Family Fav

My kids love Annie's pasta and always refer to it as "Bunny Pasta" because of the cute bunny on the box.
    I was hesitant to serve this cheddar flavour because I've always served the white cheddar but I was told, very enthusiastically, that it was yummier.
    The texture is very smooth and creamy, with nothing for picky kids to pick out!
    I love that it's 80% organic, so I don't feel guilty about making my kids "mac & cheese", plus they love it.
    #GotItFree for review.

Taste is great

One of the better tasting quick meals out there my kids love it mind you what kids dont like mac and cheese its quick and easy to make and does not last long in our house

I was so impressed!

I received this product for free as part of the FamilyRated program.

I had seen annie’s products in the grocery store before but always assumed they were just another health food and consequently tasted bland.

I was SO impressed by the flavour of the Mac n cheese! It was rich and full and way better than the traditional boxed Mac n cheese.

Also impressive was how easily the pans and bowls came clean after eating: makes you realize the crap in the other products and how Annie’s products are made with organic and healthy ingredients.

Other than the price point being a bit higher I would definitely replace the other product with this one. As it is I will probably start buying it when I see it on sale as I really enjoyed it!

The Cheesiest!

Mac and cheese is a staple in our household, but I always wished it could come with better ingredients than the popular brands without having to make it from scratch.

Welcome Annie's! It has good for you wholesome ingredients that don't skip on flavour and creaminess.

I wish it was more accessible in my local grocery stores though.

I received this product complimentary from Family Rated and Annie's in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

Rich and zesty

The cheddar mac and cheese was rich and had kind of a zesty taste. It didnt seem to heavy or have a fake powder taste. It was enjoyed by everyone in the family with no complains what so ever

1.5/5

August 26, 2018

Not my cup of mac!

I received a free sample of Annie's Mac and Cheese recently. I didnt like the taste very much but the macaroni texture was great. My son didnt enjoy the mac and cheese either.