4.1/5
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Smoothing Facial Cleanser Reviews

January 13, 2018

Fresh face

This is a lovely product, very foamy and you feel squeaky clean after you use it. I love the smell and the fact it doesn’t irritate my skin. The price is very high, but you get what you pay for I guess.

2.3/5

October 20, 2017

Rich Foamy Facial Wash

This facial Wash has a very rich, foamy lather, which feels luxurious. It has a mild scent and leaves skin feeling soft after washing. It is over priced for a facial wash, however. I wouldn't buy it again simply because it isn't worth the price tag.

July 06, 2017

Pricey but prefer it over my old cleanser

I have been using the Arbonne RE9 line for a while now and absolutely love this cleanser. It is on the pricey side, but you only use a pea size amount to clean your entire face. I should mention that I rarely wear a full face of make-up so a bottle lasts me a couple months using just at night.

The scent of this cleanser is a lovely citrus and it cleanses my skin nicely and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated after use.

I used to swear by Purity from Philosophy but much prefer this cleanser even if it is a bit pricey.

January 05, 2017

Love this product to clean my face in the morning and at night. Face feels clean and fresh . Take off the excess oil on face . The whole line of this product is amazing

March 16, 2016

Love this facial cleanser. It's perfect for my complicated sensitive skin. Expensive but you really don't need much to make a great lather. Word of caution to keep it away from your eyes. The citrus extract will burn if it comes in contact.

February 11, 2016

I only bought this product after hosting an Arbonne party. Usually, Arbonne's products are very expensive. I don't have to use a lot of this product for it to cleanse effectively. It has never caused breakouts. I am on the drier skin spectrum.

February 10, 2016

I love love love this cleanser. Full disclosure: I'm an Arbonne consultant so I love a lot of their products, but this is probably the one item I will use for the reset of my life no matter what. I've been using this for 5 years. It's gentle, it works amazing, my face doesnt feel like it has a film on it after rinsing, and it removes eye makeup about 95% off the way. I never stuck to any one cleanser until I found this one. It seems like it's on the pricier side, until you see how long a bottle lasts. You just need about a pea sized about for your whole face with foaming. Definitely recommended for just about anybody.

December 30, 2015

Seriously this line is really good. My mom who is 55 uses this, and has been for about 3 years. Since she started using this line her skin shows a more clear complexion, youthful, and just honestly so nice.

December 28, 2015

I tried this cleanser for about a week. It has a very nice smell to it. It has a nice texture too but it doesn't lather up as much as I would like. I did enjoy it but I don't love it enough to use it as a replacement for my Neostrata cleanser.

September 11, 2015

This cleanser looks amazing when it comes out of the pump bottle. It's luscious looking and feeling. Super moisturizing. It's gorgeous and it cleans beautifully.