Arbonne RE9 Advanced Smoothing Facial Cleanser

Arbonne RE9 Advanced Smoothing Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 665 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 05, 2017

Love this product to clean my face in the morning and at night. Face feels clean and fresh . Take off the excess oil on face . The whole line of this product is amazing

March 16, 2016

Love this facial cleanser. It's perfect for my complicated sensitive skin. Expensive but you really don't need much to make a great lather. Word of caution to keep it away from your eyes. The citrus extract will burn if it comes in contact.

February 11, 2016

I only bought this product after hosting an Arbonne party. Usually, Arbonne's products are very expensive. I don't have to use a lot of this product for it to cleanse effectively. It has never caused breakouts. I am on the drier skin spectrum.

February 10, 2016

I love love love this cleanser. Full disclosure: I'm an Arbonne consultant so I love a lot of their products, but this is probably the one item I will use for the reset of my life no matter what. I've been using this for 5 years. It's gentle, it works amazing, my face doesnt feel like it has a film on it after rinsing, and it removes eye makeup about 95% off the way. I never stuck to any one cleanser until I found this one. It seems like it's on the pricier side, until you see how long a bottle lasts. You just need about a pea sized about for your whole face with foaming. Definitely recommended for just about anybody.

December 30, 2015

Seriously this line is really good. My mom who is 55 uses this, and has been for about 3 years. Since she started using this line her skin shows a more clear complexion, youthful, and just honestly so nice.

December 28, 2015

I tried this cleanser for about a week. It has a very nice smell to it. It has a nice texture too but it doesn't lather up as much as I would like. I did enjoy it but I don't love it enough to use it as a replacement for my Neostrata cleanser.

September 11, 2015

This cleanser looks amazing when it comes out of the pump bottle. It's luscious looking and feeling. Super moisturizing. It's gorgeous and it cleans beautifully.

June 03, 2015

My niece just started selling arbonne and I hosted a party to assist her in her start up, as a thank you she provided me with some samples of her products. I was really surprised with this cleanser! It works well, not much needed, and it seems to be helping reduce the redness on my cheeks and nose. The travel size is available at an even cheaper price if you have s large enough order.

May 29, 2015

Such an amazing cleanser, smells great and works terrific!

April 29, 2015

This cleanser is my Holy grail. I have been using this products for over two years and can not think of using any other cleanser.
    Arbonne's products are vegan certified and botanical.
    I like that this cleanser is gentle on the skin. little goes a long way. Highly recommend this product.