Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #2097 out of 2446 in Hair Care

February 06, 2017

J'ai acheté ces produits au salon de coiffure. Ce n'était pas celui que je voulais (pour les pellicules) mais la coiffeuse m'a dit que ça pourrait marcher. Je n'ai pas remarqué d'amélioration en l'utilisant. L'odeur sentait les herbes ce qui allait dans la douche. Mais plusieurs heures plus tard, l'odeur était encore forte et ça m'empêchait de dormir confortablement au début. Je m'en suis défait avant de le finir finalement.

June 01, 2016

This product did not work for me at all. I had noticed that my scalp was dry and itchy, as did my stylist, so I purchassed it from her. About 2 months into the bottle, my husband commented that I had really bad dandruff. Upon close examination, my entire head was one giant flake! My scalp also felt dry and tight. I threw out the rest of the bottle, because I was so unhappy with it. My husband also hates the smell.

February 06, 2011

I get crazy itchy scalp during the winter, resulting in flaky skin. The Aveda Scalp Benefits shampoo and conditioner help to calm the itchy feeling and get rid of flakes. The products do this so well as they're designed to restore your scalp's pH levels back to normal.

The products smell really nice, which is unusual for a scalp treatment as most smell fairly medicinal. What's more, the shampoo and conditioner actually do a great job of leaving my hair soft and silky!

The only downside is that they're fairly expensive at about $20/bottle.