4.1/5
Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Eye cream with blackberry complex Reviews

August 13, 2019

Aveeno

I have not tried this product yet but I can only use
    Aveeno for showering and the Body Lotion. I have extremely dry skin and these products are fantastic. I am sure any product this company brings out will be of the same high quality as the rest, and I so look forward to using the new products.

August 13, 2019

Ageless Eye cream miracle

I love the feel of the product on my eyes. I am always skeptical about using product on my eyes but after trying this one I was impressed. I added it on my eyes during my morning routine and also during my evening facial routine.
    My eyes were looking better by the 3rs day.
    I will definately purchase again and also introduce it to my mother.
    Love it Love it!!!

July 03, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Finally Something That Works!

I'm only 39, but I have really bad bags under my eyes and dark circles. I've tried so many different things without much luck, but this eye cream actually works. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy, and it doesn't take a lot for it to work. It's awesome!

July 03, 2019

Finally a cream that reduces puffiness

Works well. I have 2 kids under 2 and I often wake up with bags under my eyes. I also am beginning to have some wrinkles and so far it seems to work. Bags disappear within a few mins

1.7/5

April 17, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

I really Wanted to Love This but...

I was so excited to try this eye cream, and I really wanted to like it, but the smell was so overwhelming I had to wash it off after a few minutes. I tried it again a few days later and again had to wash it off.

March 18, 2019

Absolutrly true

Hey gals i tried this product relunctantly at first as eye creams dont usually work. This one did after a few weeks it made the Ppearance of lines less and i didnt look so tired.

February 25, 2019

Amazing

This cream is amazing, seen results in just a couple of weeks, already purchased a second one, will definitely keep buying..love it!!! Highly recommend

February 12, 2019

Reduces undereye shadows

A more natural way to reduce the look of eye fatigue. You can feel the difference after the first application!
    The jury is still out whether it reduces wrinkles.

January 23, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Natural and Great product

I sometimes get irritated with certain creams. With this cream I did not experience any tingling burning or irritation.
    I would recommend this product. There is a smooth feel that is also left behind by the cream. The scent is not strong it is very nice.

October 23, 2018

Your $ is better spent elsewhere.

I gave this product a try for 3 months, and overall I was disappointed. I found the product to be quite watery overall and not particularly hydrating. Furthermore, it really did not make any difference in the ocular area.

Please save your $$$!.