Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Eye cream with blackberry complex Reviews

February 12, 2019

Reduces undereye shadows

A more natural way to reduce the look of eye fatigue. You can feel the difference after the first application!
    The jury is still out whether it reduces wrinkles.

January 23, 2019

Natural and Great product

I sometimes get irritated with certain creams. With this cream I did not experience any tingling burning or irritation.
    I would recommend this product. There is a smooth feel that is also left behind by the cream. The scent is not strong it is very nice.

October 23, 2018

Your $ is better spent elsewhere.

I gave this product a try for 3 months, and overall I was disappointed. I found the product to be quite watery overall and not particularly hydrating. Furthermore, it really did not make any difference in the ocular area.

Please save your $$$!.

September 05, 2018

will buy again

The Ageless Eye Cream by Aveeno was much as I expected. It moisturizes and smooths crows eyes so that fine wrinkles are less noticeable. I have used it several days in a row and of course it’s not a miracle cream and my wrinkles are still there. It does help if I use under makeup to make some of the larger crows feet to be hidden or softened quite a lot but again it’s no miracle cream. My guess is that if this product was used at the first sign of wrinkles, it would help to delay future signs of aging but I cant say it it reduces the wrinkles with continued use if they are already there. It does smooth them though since it is infused with vitamins and antioxidants that add to the effects of age. There is a feature that I really love. The tip on the tube is smoothly shaped like the pad of a small finger. This makes applying the cream around eyes much easier than using a finger. I was able to see exactly where I was applying it rather than have ny hand in the way of my view. Decent product overall.

May 04, 2018

Great!

I’m a really big fan if all aveeno products, especially this particular one. It is so nice and smooth. I feel like it has helped with my crows feet!

April 30, 2018

I loved this product!

I tried the Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Eye Cream and loved it. It has a nice feel on my skin. The scent was not strong but very pleasant as well. I will definitely be buying this product soon !

April 22, 2018

I love this eye cream! Definitely a must have for me!

I have used countless eye creams with little result. This truly does what it says and has helped to reduce the appearance of my fine lines and crow's feet. It has also helps diminish my under-eye puffiness and dark circles. This cream is very moisturizing without a heavy or greasy feeling! A must have for my collection! :)

April 10, 2018

Douce sur la peau

Lorque j’applique cette crème fraîche, je peux sentir le soulagements d’une peau bien hydratée. Je n’hésite pas a me crémé chaque jour. Un de mes produits préférés.

2.0/5

March 16, 2018

Maybe it was just me but it hurt my face.

I was so excited excited to try this as I love all the other Aveeno products that I used.
    On the first free used I really liked how light and fresh it was. I had high hopes. However after the 5 day my eyelids were red, burning and swollen. I stopped using it and within 2 days felt better. I tried again and had the same reaction.
    I’m sure most do not have this reaction.

March 14, 2018

Great budget friendly Eye Cream

I tried this eye cream on a whim as I had run out of my previous one and did not have time to go out shopping and I was surprised by how much I liked it. It gave me very good hydration, lightweight. It looks good under makeup but found I was feeling a little dry after my work day.