4.1/5
AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Pre-tox Peel Off Mask Reviews

Renew and exfoliate skin in one simple step with Aveeno® Absolutely Ageless® Pre-tox Peel Off Mask. This antioxidant-infused facial mask acts as a soap-free, no-rinse face exfoliator, helping to lift away impurities to reveal fresh, healthy-looking skin. This exfoliating peel off face mask is infused with alpha hydroxy acids, antioxidant-rich Blackberry Complex and vitamin E.

• Renew the look of your skin by removing pollutants and environmental aggressors that can lead to early skin aging.
  • This gentle face mask is also paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.

May 06, 2019

My face is very soft and clean

J'ai fais 2 masques avec ma bouteille. Ma peau est devenu tres douce des le premier masque . Les impuretees etais logee au masque. Ma peau est venu un beau rosee. La seul chose la premiere fois j'ai mis mon masques un peu trop pres de mes yeux lorsue j'ai retiree mon masque sa ete un peux douloureux mais en l'enlevant doucement on y arrive. A mon 2ieme masques j'ai arreter sur le haut de la pommette et je n'ai eu aucune difficultee a l'enlever . Je le recomande tres bon masque et en plus il sent tres bon ,on est bon pour environ 2masques par bouteilles

AMAZING!

I love this stuff! I have been raving about it since I received the product! I would buy this stuff again. It smells amazing and makes your face feel so clean and smooth. The color is a beautiful purple! I am really impressed by this.

Simple et efficace

Ce masque peel-off est un charme. On étale simplement le masque, on laisse sécher et on retire lirsqu'il est sec. Il laisse la peau propre et surtout lui redonne de l'éclat. Je l'ai aussi utilisé de façon ciblée sur le visage (menton, nez). Bon rapport qualité /prix.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Exfoliating Mask

I received this mask to review. It was easy to apply and smelled pleasant. Once it had dried I started peeling it off and most of it came off in once piece. However, on the box it says “no rinse” which I disagree with. (I always had to use a wash cloth to remove all the little pieces I wasn’t able to peel off. Once it is completely off my skin is super smooth. I would recommend to my friends and family absolutely.

Didn't apply enough

The instructions said to apply a generous amount. I thought I had applied enough but when it dried it was somewhat difficult to peel.
    Next time I will apply more.
    Skin felt nice after peeling off mask.

Pass on this

I did not enjoy this product. It was easy to apply but very difficult to remove when I was done. It did not come off in one piece but many multiple pieces which made my skin really red. I didn't notice my skin looked good in the morning either.

Great peeling Mask

I got this mask free to try from chickadvisor .
    I adore aveeno's products and i couldnt wait to get it and try it.

In the past i had a bad experience with peeling masks where the mask I used left a red spots that turns browns later and looks like burns . But with this mask and thw great reviews I heard and seen on social media I wanted to try it and i didnt regret it .

Soft on skin , peels balckheads esasily . Smells goood and leaves the skin soft and clear

I use it now 3 times a week .
    Easy to apply , no bad or side effects on skin.

NO DEAD SKIN LEFT . YOU will really like it and I highly recommend it .

A great affordable mask

Hey guys I was chosen for this campaign to try & review this mask #GotItFree. Well this #AveenoAbsolutlyAgeless pre-tox face mask is good. I did find that it made my skin softer but Idk it it's something to ad to my skin care routine. I already Exfoliate, cleanse, serum ,eye cream +day/night creams. Maybe as a weekly peel. Its worth a try for the price is good and my other girlfriends really liked it.

May 03, 2019

Softness to the touch

I really love this mask. You put it on and it dried nicely and peeled off nicely when dry. It doesn't leave little pieces all over your face that you have to peel off afterwards. Thank you Aveeno for another great product!!!

May 03, 2019

left my skin feeling smooth

I enjoyed the ease of spreading the mask on my face, as well as how smooth it made my face feel after it was off. However, I tried 3 times to do the mask and all 3 times, it would not fully peel off for me.I ended up removing the remainder with a facecloth and was upset by that as I was hoping for something that just came off with little effort. I will continue to try to make it work for me (I'm not a quitter :) )