Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

April 22, 2018

Best hand cream I have ever used! Hands down!

I love this lotion! It has a very light “pretty” coconut scent. With Canadian winters I used to get very itchy, dry skin. Not any more. Within the first day of using it, it has soothed and moisturized. my problem sensitive skin. It feels rich, yet lightweight and absorbs quickly! My hands feels baby soft, smooth and moisturized! :-)

April 22, 2018

Best cream out there

This cream is very effective for dry, itchy hands in cold weather. Find it doesn't leave a greasy film either which a lot of other brands do. Lasts for hours. Wish it were a little cheaper.

April 15, 2018

Mon meilleur ami

La crème hydratante est dans ma routine quotidienne depuis plusieurs années déjà. Je me lave très souvent les mains et mes mains deviennent sèches. La crème hydratante est parfaite, pas d'odeurs désagréables.

March 27, 2018

Love it!!!

I've been using this moisturizer for the last 2 month's and I can tell a huge difference in my winter skin. Not only does it smell great it really works as well!! Highly recommend!

March 27, 2018

Soft hands

I would recommend this product....working in nursing and hands always being in water crack and dry...this product makes your hands softer and manageable to not hide your hand...when red and not nice to look at

March 23, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Soft and creamy moisturizer!

This was strongly effective.
    My hands get very dry and sore during the winter and this moisturizer really helped keep them soft!
    Bonus: it smells amazing!

March 22, 2018

Love Aveeno!

This is a great product for daily use. I abuse my hands and this product works great to keep them moisturized without feeling greasy, absorbs fast and feels great.

Give it a try!!

This cream is a great everyday hand cream!! If you have extremely dry skin you may need something a bit stronger but after using it on a daily basis I found it to be effective at keeping my hands dry!!

March 20, 2018

great price! love that it doesn't leave a greasy feel but you can still the softness after many hand washes. I apply it twice daily in the morning and at night. not only did it cure my dry and cracking skin on my hands from an allergy to my winter mitts, it also does a miracle on acne ( due to its oatmeal).

March 20, 2018

Je recommende à tous ceux qui se cherche une crème efficace

La sensation d'apaisement loraque la peau et sèche et que l'on applique la crème sur les mains est exquise! Mes mains n'ont jamais eu l'air autant en santé et hydraté.