Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

January 11, 2019

Non-greasy, everyday cream

My allergies usually act up with fragrant lotions (and sometimes even fragrance-free ones!) But this seemed to suit me. It absorbs into skin without too much grease left behind. I don't know if I noticed an improvement though..still have some cracked skin. Will probably use on and off with regular petroleum jelly.

October 18, 2018

Love it

I love it it smells great and it lasts a long time with the kind of work I do my hands are always in water and they dry out a lot using this product has kept my hands soft. I would definitely advise anybody who has a problem with dry hands to buy this product.

March 20, 2018

Great for a Drug store quality

This Aveeno product is hydrating to the skin, locks in moisture and keeps hands feeling nice and fresh throughout the day. Apply multiple times a day.

March 19, 2018

I have bought this product over 4 times .

I have found this product thru my grandma, ya she's 90 and she used it. I am in my upper 40's and find it costly but effective it helps lessen the wrinkles and makes my whole face feel great.

March 08, 2018

Great lotion without the greasiness

I buy the value packs at costco and it lasts me quite a long time. Its really moisturizing so you'll never feel greasy when you use it. The smell isn't strong so its great in an office environment

March 07, 2018

Great cream

I enjoy this cream for munch really dry hands especially in the winter but it doesn’t last I kept finding my self putting more maybe it’s just because of my dry hands but I usually don’t have to keep on reapplying with other creams.

November 07, 2017

Aveeno active naturals daily moisturizing hand cream

Aveeno always moisturizes and soothes my dry skin. Its unscented and its non greasy. Its more expensive than other brands and I have tried better but its still a good brand.

October 03, 2017

good for sensitive or dry skin

I definitely recommend this for dry or sensitive skin. I also used it when I got my tattoo to help it heal properly. it is definitely a gentle and effective lotion. highly recommend it :)