Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Hand Cream Reviews

October 19, 2017

See no difference

I use it all the time after my mom have bought some for my younger brother but did work as well as expected so had gave it to me. Same for me, was bad as expected.

October 05, 2017

Not what i was expecting!

I have pretty dry hands because I like to wash my hands a lot. Right on the hand cream it advertises "lasts through hand washing" "moisturizes for 24 hours" "non-greasy"
    It isn't greasy I will give it that. But i went through the 97ml container in just 1 week, i was constantly re applying every 30 min and ESPECIALLY after i washed my hands. My hands didn't feel moisturized even right after applying it. You would be better off getting st. Ives.

May 23, 2015

The product was good but after it dried the oatmeal in the product turned powdery and transferred to my clothing.

2.8/5

June 18, 2014

I buy this because I get really very hands at work but need something "scent free" due to work colleagues buffering from migraines. This ticks the boxes but is slightly on the more expensive side compared to some other hand creams.