Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Abricot et miel : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Apricot and Honey

Average price: $9.49-13.49

June 20, 2017

Works best on rough spots

I received a free container of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey from Chick advisor to try and review. I love the way it smells and it worked great to soften very dry skin on my knuckles, elbows and feet. My only complaint is it left a sticky feeling on my skin when used on my whole body. I will for sure continue using this product but only on very dry spots.

June 20, 2017

A little goes a long way

I received this product free of charge from chickadvisor as part of a product sampling opportunity. The first time i tried this product i was a bit overwhelmed but it turned out to be a good thing! I used as much product as i usually do, as i have relatively dry skin, and i really could have used at least half that amount! It's so hydrating my skin couldn't absorb it all! After this i drastically cut the amount of product i used and it worked out much better, leaving my skin soft and smooth. A fantastically hydrating product and smells amazing on top of that!

Love it!

This is a great body moisturizer. It goes on easily and has just the right consistency and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I like the size of tub, very handy to travel with. Best of all I like the smell, a light but pleasant smell.

Love this so much!

I recently tried Aveeno Apricot-Honey Yogurt body lotion and I loved it! It has a mild but great smelling fragrance. I happened to get a sunburn earlier that day and after showering I began using it and am still using it daily. My sunburn didn't dry out or peel and my skin is silky smooth! It is a definite must try!!

June 20, 2017

Spa treatment for you skin

#AveenoBodyYogurt and #gotitfree. I got to try this free with chickadvisor. Love the light scent. The cream is nice and thick. It takes a bit to rub in and absorb but worth it. Feels like i am giving my skin a spa treatment because i have to give myself such a rub down. Absolutely love it!!

June 20, 2017

Smells great and makes my skin soft and smooth!

I have always liked aveeno products but have never tried this one. Not only does it smell great, it feels like a quality product! It's so smooth and leaves your skin feeling great!!! I am tempted to switch to this product from my usual!

June 19, 2017

I would definitely buy this!

I received this product free as part of the product review club but this is one that I am actually looking forward to buy in store once available! This is my first time trying a body yogurt and I love it! It leaves my skin silky soft without the oily feeling I usually get from regular lotions and body butters. The softness actually stays without drying my skin furthermore, the way that body butters usually do! I love this apricot scent, and I had no idea apricot smells this good :) It's a light fragrance that's fresh and not overpowering!

June 19, 2017

Keeps your legs moisturized for a whole day

This product, though kind of hard to rub in completely, worked very well to keep my legs mosturized all day without having to reapply during the day. Good product.

Senteur exquise

J'ai adoré la crème abricot et miel! Sont parfum doux et sucré laisse la peau douce, surtout après le rasage! Bon aussi après une journée au soleil! Je la recommande vrainent!

Non greasy, fast absorbing

I really liked this product. It has a pleasant smell in the jar which if you are scent sensitive, the scent goes away quickly once applied to the skin.
    It is non-greasy and fast absorbing. I recommend this product.

Con: would prefer a pump bottle rather than a jar.