Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $9.49-13.49

June 10, 2017

Lovely lotion. Its perfect for those with sensitive skin, it doesnt hurt my skin in any way at all, I love it! My skin feels so smooth after using it. Big fan

June 10, 2017

So I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Chick Advisor review club! My 1st item to try; Aveeno Vanilla and Oats body wash. I fell in love with both products I was sent; the Body Yogurt and Body Wash. The wash is very light in texture, overall weight, and scent. Both products are great for those with scent sensitivities, my hubby can't be around Vanilla at all, this does not bother him! Finally a product I love and can use around him!
    I found the body wash made me skin feel as silky soft and smooth as the Yogurt! Use the 2 together and you have a whole new routine that can make your skin feel younger, healthier, and softer in just a few uses.
    I highly recommend to anyone with skin issues or conditions, this non irritating formula and scent are a perfect combination!!

June 10, 2017

#AveenoBodyYogurt and #gotitfree.First time using Aveeno,but it wont be the last.Love Aveeno yogurt body cream.Left my skin feeling soft,silky and hydrated.

June 09, 2017

First off I've always see the commercials for Aveeno but never tried any of there products, that being said myself and my mother are hooked, we went swimming with our two friends and used the lotion after words. The pool makes our hands, feet and elbows dry, first we loved the smell, all of us love vanilla, second the way it absorbs and the non greasy feel, finally we didn't need to reapply the lotion the other ones we used (3 different brands) had to be reapplied about an hour later but not the Aveeno.
    All of us will buy it and recommend it to others, I've had to carry it in my purse because every time I see them or others I've told about it they ask me if the can use some more at least 6 in my building, my one friend has very sensitive skin and is not having a reaction to it.

Our dogs even love the smell, yes one got in the pic when she relized I had grabbed it

June 09, 2017

Je donne un 5/5 à la crème hydratante au yogourt et avoine senteur de vanille. Premièrement, c'est la première fois que j'applique une crème sans avoir la sensation d'un filtre sur la peau. De plus j'avais la peau très sèche dernièrement dû à l'utilisation du spa et juste après deux jours d'utilisation ma peau est revenu hydrater. En plus sent très bonne! #cadeau#chickadvisor#aveeno

June 09, 2017

J'ai appliqué la crème hydratante après la douche. Au départ, j'ai trouvé que la combinaison des 2 (avec le gel douche) rendait l'odeur de vanille un peu trop présente mais elle s'est atténuée rapidement.

La lotion m'a semblé un peu liquide, mais pénétre bien et ne laisse pas de dépôt. De plus, pas besoin d'en utiliser une grande quantité.

J'ai bien aimé le produit, mais l'aurait aimé davantage dans une fragrance moins sucrée, la lavande par exemple.

Cela dit, je vais continuer de l'utiliser.

June 09, 2017

This product is fabulous, feels so silky, moisturized my skin did NOT feel greasy and lasted all day. when combined with the body wash it feels even better throughout the day. This will be my go to lotion for now on just amazing. @AveenoCanada #AveenoBodyYogurt @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

June 09, 2017

I used the lotion after having used the Aveeno Body Wash and the smell and feel was simply amazing. I usually have dry skin, especially after a shower and I find many lotions to be too thick or sticky. I loved this one as it was light on my skin and yet moisturizing. I would definitely buy it!

June 09, 2017

WOW!!!!!!! This is the product I've been dreaming of all of my life <3 Its everything I was hoping for!!! I have very dry skin, and only after 3 days of using the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats, my skin feels silky smooth, it has a beautiful delicate vanilla scent to it, its incredible how soft my skin is now :D It doesn't feel greasy, it doesn't seeps through the clothes (material). Its an amazing product which I encourage everyone to try it, especially those with dry skin as mine!! I am very satisfied and soooo happy to have been chosen to try it !! Thank you ChickAdivsor <3
    --------------------------------------------
    SENSATIONNEL!!!!!!! C'est le produit que j'ai rêvé de toute ma vie <3 C'est tout ce que j'espérais! J'ai une peau très sèche, et seulement après 3 jours d'utilisation de la Lotion de Yogourt pour le corps hydratant quotidien d'Aveeno ( vanille et de l'avoine) ma peau est soyeuse et douce, elle a un beau parfum de vanille délicat, c'est incroyable à quel point ma peau est douce maintenant:!! Elle ne nous laisse pas la peau grasse, ne s'écoule pas à travers les vêtements (matériel). C'est un produit incroyable et j'encourage tout le monde à l'essayer, surtout ceux qui ont la peau sèche comme la mienne!
    Je suis très satisfait et tellement contente d'avoir été choisi pour l'essayer !! Merci ChickAdivsor <3

June 09, 2017

J'adore!!! C'est vraiment bonne! La crème hydrate très bien et sent vraiment délicieux, c'est très doux avec la peau et mes enfants ont aimé jusqu'à la mettre matin et soir.