Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 20, 2019

Good mask

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant MAXGLOW No-Mess Sleep Mask from ChickAdvisor! Since I have very dry skin so sleep mask is a routine for me. I have used several sleep masks from other brands, most of them are like thick moisturizer you can basically rub into skin. but this one is different. I have a very mixed feeling about this mask. I have no problem about the silicon paddle, it works great to apply a layer of the product for me. But I do not know if I can call this a No Mess mask, I got the tacky feeling on my face, so I try my best not have my face touch my sheets during sleep. After wake up, there is a lot of weird residue all over my face. But I have to say the result is outstanding, my face is almost glowing and I really enjoy the healthy dewy skin.

March 19, 2019

Awkward application is worth it

I am a bit polarized with this product. I love how it works so I gave it a great review. I wake up and wash my face and it's glowing and soft. The feel of the product and it's scent are also good. However, I HATE the paddle application. I feel like I'm using a spatula on my face. Some sort of silicon brush would be easier. It's just a bit awkward and really hard to get a good, even application. Great stuff but it needs a re-design.

New Brunswick, Canada

Simple and easy to use

I definetly love how i can just sleep with this mask on. As a mom with a baby, i need something simple, quick and easy. This stuff is perfect. I am very pleased. My face looks so much more refreshed in the morning. I feel better, Thank you.

My favorite mask

I love this mask. The applicator makes it really easy to apply and you really don't have to gettour hands dirty. The mask doesn't feel particularly drying and it is so easy to simply put it on and go to sleep. It makes my skin look super moisturized in the morning and very fresh. It takes away the dullness and rinses off really easy. I wish there were some direction on how often to use it, but it is very gentle and I think could be used every day. Love it!

Updated On: March 19, 2019

#gotitfree

Morning refresh

I loved that I didn’t have to get messy putting this face mask on myself as the tip of the tube is more like a brush to apply! It didn’t mess up my bedding or anything like I thought it would! I also loved waking up and washing my face, once all washed off my face felt so soft and refreshed is was amazing! I’d totally recommend it to anyone that would like a quick and easy pick me up for your face and you don’t have to wait just apply and sleep wake up and wash off 😊 #gotitfree #willbebuyingagain

March 19, 2019

This mask kept me glowing!

This Aveeno no-mess sleep mask is great. I was not sure if this would truly be a mess-free experience while sleeping, since I always tend to be warm at night. Aveeno proved me wrong, this mask applies simply with no mess and dries quickly! I had a few spots that made a small mess, but I'm usually a hot sleeper. When I woke up, the mask was easy to remove and it left my skin soft and a perfect canvas for makeup application. I have recommended this product to my friends and would definitely purchase it in the future. Thanks to Chickadvisor and Aveeno for the free product in exchange for my honest review.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Brightening and Hydrating

I always love a good skin mask and never had tried a sleep mask before. The Aveeno Max Glow no mess mask had a nice paddle applicator attached too it and was quite pleasant too apply. I did end up having too use my fingers in the end too get around my nose and lip area. I only applied a very thin layer on my skin and let it soak all in. I did notice that my skin did feel slightly oily but when I woke up the product absorbed quite well. No residue or yucky feeling too my skin at all. My skin did feel extremely hydrated and dewy which I really like.

The scent too this product was also pleasant and It was not over powering at all. Contains no parabens which is great as I don't use any products that contain this anymore.

This mask is great for those who like a quick mask and no need too wash off after. I myself like masks that I can wash off or sheet masks as I don't like the feeling of anything heavy on my skin.

#gotitfree

2.7/5

Pros & Cons..

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant MAXGLOW No-Mess Sleep Mask complimentary from ChickAdvisor! This mask helps replenish moisture and even skin’s tone and texture, much like the Infusion Drops are said to do. With their no-mess paddle applicator, it helps your hands stay clean while applying. I usually apply my face masks with a brush, so I don’t worry about my fingers getting dirty, but this built-in applicator only meant less cleanup for me!

I think of all the products in this collection, this one is my most mixed review. The paddle does what it’s supposed to, but it just doesn’t work well with me. It’s hard to get an even layer on your face, and super tricky to use around the grooves of my face (nose, chin, around eyes). I ended up going around my face with my fingers to spread it evenly. It dried within 20 minutes and wasn’t noticeable any longer. The other problem I faced was that I ended up scratching my nose about 30 minutes later and noticed the sleep mask was rubbed off in the process. I thought perhaps because it was still “fresh” that it was doing this, but in the morning my face looked like I had dandruff all over it! It even got in my hair line and wasn’t super easy to wash off – I had to use a face cloth to make sure I got it all off. Now, the good news.. my skin actually looks and feels SO moisturized. It’s been about 4 hours since I woke up and it still looks great, even with makeup over it. Is the hassle worth the end result?

Merveilleux

Merci pour cette opportunitée!

Magique le Masque de nuit sans gâchis d'Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow!

L'applicateur est vraiment pratique et agréable à utiliser. On applique avant le coucher et le lendemain matin on rince puis on se nettoie le visage avec un nettoyant . Hop notre visage est éclatant et notre peau est douce.

Un must dans sa routine beauté!

Un essentiel!

Le masque de nuit sans gâchi est un essentiel dans ma trousse beauté à partir de maintenant. Facile à utiliser, il a été vraiment efficace sur ma peau fatiguée à cause de l’hiver.