Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Merveilleux

Merci pour cette opportunitée!

Magique le Masque de nuit sans gâchis d'Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow!

L'applicateur est vraiment pratique et agréable à utiliser. On applique avant le coucher et le lendemain matin on rince puis on se nettoie le visage avec un nettoyant . Hop notre visage est éclatant et notre peau est douce.

Un must dans sa routine beauté!

Un essentiel!

Le masque de nuit sans gâchi est un essentiel dans ma trousse beauté à partir de maintenant. Facile à utiliser, il a été vraiment efficace sur ma peau fatiguée à cause de l’hiver.

New Brunswick, Canada

The best sleep mask

No-mess sleep mask is definitely named right. I put this product on for the past 4 nights and in the morning there’s no mess on my pillows and when I wash it off my face is the clearest and softest I think it’s ever been. It has such a nice soothing smell that is perfect for bedtime and the applicator is so perfect. it makes it effortless to use. This is my new holy grail mask and I plan on purchasing this and will make sure my friends and family give it a try.

The best sleeping mask

This is really easy to apply because the applicator tool is a great help for applying the mask on . It really does what it says no mess as it drys quickly . The next day all you do is rinse it off . I noticed how nice it left my skin feeling soft and it even took out the redness . I really love it and will for sure be buying myself one after this is done . This works great with all types of skin . #tryaveenoglow #gotitfree

Soft skin

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow No-Mess Sleep Mask is a favorite of mine. The applicator was easy to use and the product absorbed fairly quickly leaving no mess while I slept. It was a light product that didn't feel like you were wearing a face mask leaving your face all a scrunched up, you could barely feel it. Once washed off the next morning it left my skin feeling soft and moisturized with a nice light scent.

Refreshed

I love face masks but never heard of one you could wear to bed. I was a little worried about getting the product on my pillow or clothes but it stayed on my face and I washed it off in the morning...My face felt soft and refreshed ,my skin tone is starting to look more even.The face mask is easy to apply and has a nice light scent.I would tell people to buy this great product

Dry skin no more

It’s hard finding a product to help with my sensitive skin. I have very dry skin in the winter and have red cheeks. Using this at night has helped significantly with my skin issues. It’s no longer as painful and more natureal looking then rashy red. Very happy !

Overnight Dream

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow No Mess Sleep Mask was something I was hesitant to try. I was worried it would be uncomfortable to sleep and my pillow would need to be washed in the morning. Turns out there really is no mess and the mask works all night to hydrate and soothe skin.
    I received a free sample and have been using it 2/week to start and have noticed my skin is naturally glowing come the morning when I wash my face - it looks like I have a snapchat filter on but it's just my skin!

Hydrating sleep mask

I love using sleep masks because then I wake up with hydrated and radiant skin. The Aveeno sleep mask is great because it has soy and kiwi complex which moisturizes my skin. The applicator helps me to spread some product over my face but I find that I like to then use my hands to ensure I get it even. I haven't used a sleep mask in a long time so I'm happy to have a new one in my collection to use as part if my skin care routine.

I received this item complimentary from Chickadvisor. My opinion is honest and my own.

March 18, 2019

Best sleep mask!

So I received this product to try for free in exchange for my review. All of the products from this kiwi infusion line smells great, simple, fruity and refreshing. Now, Let me be clear and loud i just love MASKS! I look for a hydrating yet giving me a natural radiance moisturizer especially when buying my night cream, i have now replaced my night cream with this mask. I apply this mask directly every night after washing my face, my hands don’t get greasy thanks to the amazing rubber paddle applicator, it evenly applies the mask. This mask is not greasy and works just like a moisturizer but it’s effects are so amazing! I washed my face after using it first time and my skin felt so smooth, hydrated and radiant. I followed it with positively radiant maxglow infusion drops, and voila! Radiance doubles. Highly recommended.