Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Bye bye dead skin!

So I ran out of my exfoliator and this came at the perfect time for me to put to the test. Now I love scrubbing little beads into my face and feeling like the dirt is coming out of my pores but removing this mask was pretty satisfying also. It does remove in one piece like the package says and it removed my dry dead skin patches so my foundation looked so nice sitting on my skin even later in the day when I usually notice it sinking in and looking dry. The help of this mask removed any impurities preventing my serums and moisturizers from penetrating further

Does what it says

I received this product free for review from ChickAdvisor. I love peel-off masks because they're mess free and easy to remove. As someone who suffers from clogged pores, I like these types of masks to help "detox" my skin. I like the way this product smells, and while it applies evenly and dries down quick and removes effortlessly, it didn't amaze me or make my skin appear brighter. It does what is says in a sense that it lifts way dry patches, but I don't think it brightens skin. It's a good option for a drugstore product for sure, and I'll continue using it, but likely won't buy this one once I finish the one I have.

ca fonctionne bien

J'ai pas mis assez de produit la première fois et ça tirait un peu pour enlever le masque, mais ma peau est devenue douce après. Ça exfolie bien.
    Je sais pas si je vais en racheter, mais ça fonctionne.

2.8/5

It was ok..

I got to try this free in exchange for my review . I tried this last as I ain’t really a peel off mask fan , I don’t think I put enough product on cause it didn’t peel off evenly, I had to scrub it off , but my skin did feel a bit smoother after it was off i will continue to use it but I don’t think I would purchase this in the future

It was ok

To be honest I was surprised with this peel of mask I guess I didn't put to much on for it to actually peel off.They do say use alot on your face but I feel like with such a small bottle that it would finish I no time.But I mus say it does smell amazing not really see anything different.Guess would have to use it more often to give it a good feel out of it.

Great

I received this from chickadvisor for review. I'm not a huge fan of peel of masks as I find them drying but this was actual really nice. Not tugging on the skin and it left a nice soft feeling.

Rafraichissant

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir gratuitement le masque Aneeno et je fu tres satisfaite. Le masque sent divinement bon! Il est facile d'application et laisse la peau douce et radieuse. Seul petit bemol, il est difficile a retiré si on on a appliqué le produit en couche mince.

March 17, 2019

Good mask if you have the time for it

I have never been a fan of peel off masks, mostly because I hate waiting around for them to dry. Since I recieved this free through chick advisor I decided to give it a try. It took about 25 minutes to completely dry on my skin but once I finally peeled it off my skin felt very soft and smooth. I am undecided on whether I would purchase or not, mostly because of how long it took to dry.

Great daily mask

Much nicer mask to use then most out there on the market. I liked the smell and it didn’t feel heavy on the face. Very easy to peel off and left skin super soft. This is definitely going to be a part of my daily routine.

March 16, 2019

My Least Favourite of the Line

I had the opportunity to try this product courtesy of Chick Advisor. Of the 3 items I tried, this was my least favourite.

First, this one had that relatively strong, hair conditioner type smell which I dislike. It is a bit tacky feeling right away, so doesn't spread as easy as I'd like. My biggest issue is it overall feels very old-fashioned, like a mask I would have tried in high school.

It dries tight on your face and then you have to pick away this thin film that doesn't come off very easily and ends up peeling off in lots of little bits, even if evenly applied. I found it very messy and not worth the time and trouble as there are SO many great masks out there that apply better and peel like a dream. I ultimately just got frustrated and washed it off. I did not notice any particular difference in my skin.