Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

August 15, 2019

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel Off Mask

I would definitely buy this product again it's by far ylthe nicest feeling peel off face mask I've used yet it doesn't hurt coming off and it takes no time at all I highly recommend buying Aveenos Radiant Peel Off MaxGlow Mask

June 13, 2019

Smooth skin

Liked the consistency of the mask. It was very easy to apply. Wen peeling the mask it was easy to peel off and didn't leave any lingering residue.. Definitely wil use again

April 27, 2019

Great Product And I would buy again.

When i tried it first time, was expecting just a regular Peel Off Mask but I was amazed that it actually gently exfoliates my skin. Gentle on skin and love the fact that its paraben-free. Can simply apply the soy and kiwi infused face mask, let it dry.. and walaaah!!!! It gently peel off in one piece—no need to rinse. I absolutely recommend it. Smell good, Feel good. Love it!

April 15, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Should be called the Aveeno IT Mask!

This New Aveeno Radiant MaxGlow Peel Off Mask is probably my new favorite mask out right now. I cannot think of even one negative aspect about this mask! Aveeno is already amazing of course, in my opinion but this new mask is has my skin feeling silky smooth and smells amazing! Definitely worth a shot in trying if you haven't already.

April 10, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great peel off mask!!!

I reviewed AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW PEEL-OFF MASK. I received it free in return for an honest review of the product.

Works great on my finicky skin! I felt really clean and refreshed after using it. Definitely can notice a glow after only a few applications. Smells light and refreshing and my skin feels fantastic.

April 08, 2019

I tried thus product and really liked it. Made my skin feel soft and it glowed. Left me feeling younger and syes if myself. Highly recommend it. Will keep on using it

Works great

I was given a chance to try this for free in exchange for my honest opinion and well it works great. I am more then happy with the results it left my skin clean soft and bright. I would buy again

Elle Magazine

Ce masque est super nice pour la peau. Je l'aime beaucoup quand je l'utlise, il est très doux pour ma peau. Je le recommande pour les filles, vous n'allez pas regretter.

April 07, 2019

Love this line of products

I received his package from chickadvisor to try and got it for free. I felt this made my skin look and feel more fresh and dewy it was easy to use and I really liked the texture

April 07, 2019

Works great!

#AveenoMaxGlow
    My daughter and myself both love this mask. We love that it’s so easy to use and that it’s gentle, but still pulls out all the diet and debris well.
    Smells pleasant and is easy to use. Just paint on the mask and wait until it’s dry, then gently peel off. It left out skin feeling softer and fresher and glowing.