4.1/5
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 25, 2019

Un super masque pelable!!!

J'ai reçu gratuitement Aveeno positively radiant MAXGLOW masque pelable pour le tester de la part de ChickAdvisor. Ça fait quelques semaines que je l'utilise une à deux fois par semaine. Ma peau après son utilisation est douce, souple et radieuse. Superbe produit!!!

Smells yummy!

This is a nice face mask, as per all the products in this line it has a yummy kiwi scent!
    The product comes out a kiwi green color but dries more translucent, so don't worry about it dying your skin :) I left it on my face for about 25 or so before attempting to peel it off, I usually just smile widely and it loosens in places to give me a starting point to peel it off.
    My skin does feel refreshed and soft afterward, but in all honesty, peel off masks is more of a novelty thing that I'd do once in a while and not something I'd use on a regular basis.
    The price point isn't terrible but did expect it to be a bit of a bigger bottle for the price. Perhaps I just put it on too thick? I'm not sure how many applications you would get out of it.
    I'll definitely be using it until the bottle is done, but unsure if I would repurchase in the future.
    The rest of the product line, however, is a home run!
    Product provided to me for free to try out and review.

March 25, 2019

Souffrir pour être belle...

Je n'avais jamais testée de masque pelable, donc ce fut une première. Contrairement aux masque en tissu qui ne sont jamais de la bonne taille pour moi, j'aime bien le principe de l'appliquer comme on veut et une fois sec on l'enlève. Par contre, au moment de l'enlever je dois dire que ma peau sensible n'a pas appréciée du tout. J'avais le visage rouge et hypersensible pendant quelques minutes. Mais puisque c'est mon premier masque pelable, je ne sais pas si tous les masques vont me faire cet effet.
    Par contre, la bonne odeur de kiwi rendait l'expérience très agréable et le masque a effectivement bien exfolier ma peau, qui en avait bien besoin après l'hiver qu'on a vécu.

* Ce produit m'a été offert gratuitement dans le cadre du Club des bancs d'essai de Chick Advisor #cadeau *

A real Glowy Mask

I received it as complimentary from ChickAdvisor. I was really excited to try this out cause I'm fan of peel off mask. I'm using Boscia's luminizing black mask which is little expensive than this one. I've looked for so many drug store peel off mask but none was comparable to boscia. Aveeno peel off mask promises to peel dirt and make it Glowy. And it truly does. I only use peel off mask to remove the peach fuzz from my face. I didn't expect it to make it Glowy as well. The mask takes up to 15mins to dry out. Til that it gives really cool feeling like cucumber, definitely my summer mask. I didn't like that it was loaded with fragrance, I don't mind little bit of fragrance. Once you peel off, your face would tingle for next 10-15mins. It's definitely not for sensitive thin skin. For my whole face, it takes good amount of mask to cover it. I guess if I use it twice a month, the whole tube would last me 3months. For the price, it's really good peel off mask. I'm definitely going to purchase it and try out other Aveeno peel off mask.

comes off in one piece

I'm glad to have received this complimentary for testing but it is surprisingly tough to peel. I have tried my fair share of strong peels so I do have a decent idea. You do glow after this peel off mask though.

March 24, 2019

Peel-Off Masking, Kiwi style.

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask claims to brighten and exfoliate your skin. The peel-off mask will lift away dry, dead skin to reveal glowing skin with better tone and texture. I received this Aveeno peel-off mask from Chickadvisor, complementary, for testing and review purposes.
    I have never used a mask like this before, so using the peel-off formula was definitely a new experience for me. The squeeze-tipped bottle makes application simple because you can squeeze the product directly onto your face and then spread it out. You need to work fast because the mask becomes tacky and difficult to spread as it quickly starts to dry once it's out of the bottle. Furthermore, you need to use a fair enough amount of product for this mask to work well. Too thin of a layer makes it hard to peel the mask off your face, and it ends up peeling off in little bits.
    After 20 minutes the mask dries into a shiny, stiff sheet that you then peel off your face. This is the wackiest part of this mask because it's kind of like peeling a big sticker off of your face. The first time I used it, it actually hurt a bit to pull off my cheeks (the second time didn't... weird).
    So is all this fuss and "pain" worth it in the end? Well, I can say that after using this mask my skin really did feel smoother. I didn't think my skin was particularly rough before, but the noticeable difference after using the mask was quite surprising. I don't really think I'd say that my skin looked glowy from using this mask. But, since it removed the rougher, dead skin from my face, it left my face looking more even and healthier.
    To sum everything up, the Aveeno Maxglow Peel-off mask is easy to use and results in skin with a more even looking texture and tone that feels smoother. However, you do have to use a fair amount of product per mask; you probably would only get three uses/ bottle. Also, the mask can smart a bit when you peel it off.
    I am not sure whether I would buy this product or not. It does work well enough, but I don't really like the fact that the hurt a bit to remove. It also seems a bit pricey to buy if you're only going to get three uses out of it.

Great Results

I was happy to see the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel off Mask is Paraben-free, Phthalate-free and Non-comedogenic.

I liked the scent of this mask and it was easy to apply. It wasn't as easy to peel off as expected and it irritated my skin a little bit, but once it was off I noticed an immediate difference. My skin was softer and brighter.

I got this product free in exchange for my review.

Add a glow!

🥝 💫Aveeno Positively Radiant Peel-Off Mask 🥝💫
    ——————————————————————
    I am a lover of all kinds of face masks, especially the peel-off masks as the ones that are my favourite tighten my skin without ripping off the moisture from my already dry skin. However, I can’t say the same for Aveeno Positively Radiant Peel-Off Mask! 😔
    When I applied this mask on my face it went on smoothly and didn’t took around 15-20 to completely dry and turn transparent, but as I was removing it I realized getting this mask was bit of a struggle. My face afterwards felt drier and a little irritated. My sensitive skin might be the factor behind it to be honest! On a positive note, it did add a little glow to my face and the smell is so refreshing! I have tried other products from @AveenoCa MaxGlow line and absolutely love them all, but guess this one is not for my skin type.
    #AveenoMaxGlow #tryaveenoMaxGlow #freeproduct #chickadvisor #peeloffmask #beautyfreak #skincare #skincarelover

Easy to Apply

I liked this product because it was easy enough to apply to the skin. I liked how even after taking it off after it dried, it didn't irritate my skin. My skin felt softer and smoother after using this product. The smell is pleasant; not overwhelming like other products.

The only pitfall would have to be that sometimes it can be a bit frustrating when trying to peel off this product because sometimes it comes off in little bits. Other than that, I did like the product and would recommend it.

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW PEEL-OFF MASK

I recently got an opportunity from Chickadvisor to try out Aveeno Positively Radiant MAXGLOW peel off mask for free to give my honest opinion.

I love using a peel-off mask, however, they always leave my skin looking dry. As a result, the mask strips my skin from its natural oils. I definitely see a glow on my face, after using the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow peel-off mask. I applied a generous amount of the product on my face and waited 20 minutes for it to turn transparent. The mask peels off without a mess which is amazing. The mask has a fresh smell that I love and helps you relax. I checked Walmart and the mask was retailing $12.97, an amazing price. I will be purchasing the mask again. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.