Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

May 01, 2019

I love the smell and it works

What I love about this product line is the fresh citrus smell. I can't get enough of it. The mask is like any regular mask you apply on your face and it dries off and leaves that moist and firm feeling on your face. It's good for normal skin like mine.

April 29, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Vogue

Je l'aime bien car il s'applique facilement et donne la sensation d'une peau propre et fraiche… Et je nes pas fait de réaction de allergies... et donne une peau tres douce.. Merci..

April 13, 2019

Effective peel-off mask for fresher looking skin

This is your fairly standard peel-off mask. It comes in a squeeze tube format and so you have to squeeze it into your hand and smooth it on to your face, which is a bit messy and sticky. The scent was fresh but not overpowering. It takes quite a while to dry. You need the full 15 minutes like the directions say, I find, in order to be able to peel it off properly. Unlike a lot of peel-off masks, almost everything came off in one piece and I did not have to wash anything off by hand. Also, I found this one less painful to peel off than other peel off masks I have tried in the past! My skin after the fact looked much fresher, less tired and radiant - I would say it delivered what it promised. In terms of cost, I would say you will only get 3 masks max from this tube, so roughly $5 CDN/mask. That is a little on the pricey side for drugstore.

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

April 08, 2019

Pampers the skin!

This peel off mask smells very nice and I love using it in the morning to wake up my senses. I have been using it a few times a week, and would probably use it more if I didn't have to worry about leaving it on for 15-20 minutes. It is an amazing product to use to give yourself some pampering! I had slight troubles peeling the mask off, but nothing to stress about. My skin definitely feels more smooth after each use!

3.2/5

April 07, 2019

Maxglow Peel Off Mask

I have sensitive skin when it comes to certain product applications and generally choose a rinse off mask as opposed to a peel off product, but was definitely excited to try this as the other 2 products that I received were great!
    As with the sleep mask, I was unsure about the recommended usage so I applied this product once per week.
    I found it very easy to use but may have applied a 'thicker layer' than required, so I don't know that if I used it more often than I did, if it would be cost effective as you would use it up rather quickly.
    It definitely gave positive results. My skin felt refreshed and it primed my skin very well for my makeup applications.
    The scent was very light and refreshing!

April 07, 2019

Good mask

I received a free product for my review.
    The first thing that I liked about Aveeno positively radiant maxglow peel off mask is that its really easy to use. I applied an even layer on my face and left it on for 20 minutes. It removes so easily, just peeling if off after 20 minutes. My skin felt more smooth and was glowing after using it. I am really happy with the results. Moreover, it didn't cause any irritation on my face, paraben free and made my face look even better.

3.2/5

April 06, 2019

Fun to use

Masks are such a fun thing to use and this one smelled nice and left my skin feeling great. I like that you can get a lot of uses out of the package too so it makes for a nice value product.

I was sent this as part of the Chickadvisor product review club for review.

April 05, 2019

Good option for post-retinol flaking

I think these peel-off masks are a fun skincare product that help with flaky skin. I definitely don't find it to be gentle in the slightest - the tugging and pulling is very intense on my sensitive skin! That being said, it isn't irritating, per se, and it does serve its purpose. Just make sure to avoid the brows and hairline, and you'll be good.

Updated On: April 05, 2019

#GotItFree via the ChickAdvisor Review Club

Very good product

I received this product free for review thanks to Aveeno and ChickAdvisor. I really enjoyed trying this product. I have sensitive skin and most peel off masks irritate my skin when i peel them off and are super painful to remove. This product did not irritate my skin at all. I have oily skin and large pores, and this mask really helped me clear out my pores to make them look smaller. Would absolutely recommend !

Give this mask a try!

I have tried a few other peel-off masks in the past and I did enjoy this one quite a lot! You have to make sure that you put a good amount on the face in a quick amount of time so it can dry evenly and the removal is easier (in one piece rather than multiple smaller pieces)! I would suggest using a mask around the T-zone area rather than all over the face (especially around the hairline because it WILL pull at your hair when you try to peel it off!!!). The mask left my face feeling much smoother and softer, I will continue using it to see what other benefits I will reap! Definitely worth a try! Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try the mask complimentary!