4.1/5
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

2.0/5

March 24, 2019

Meh

I'm not usually a fan of peel off masks and unfortunately this was no exception. It left my skin red and irritated, it was stinging for an hour or so afterwards. I'm unsure if it was effective since I slapped a soothing face mask on afterwards to bring the redness and stinging down. I got this free as part of the product review club and would not repurchase.

March 23, 2019

“Apply generous amount” while getting such little product

Note: I received this product for free for testing purposes.

I love peel off masks because of the lack of clean up afterwards. Plus, there is something satisfying about the painful tug when pulling them off. The thing is, pretty much all masks leave your skin feeling soft afterwards because you’re pulling a layer of skin off, that isn’t always a good thing according to dermatologists. I think this could be fine-tuned with some charcoal to become a painful blackhead removing mask, I mean, it ripped out some of my husbands.

It also claims to brighten the skin, which I guess it initially did as my redness was gone, but afterwards I went in with a cotton pad and some cleanser and found a very very faint layer of green residue on the pad. Then my face went back to its usual redness. I felt that green tint was only there to cancel out the red and make it look like it worked wonders, but it hadn’t.

This is a tiny bottle and it tells you to apply a generous layer of this ‘glue’, so basically it will be gone in no time. I like products that, if I were to pay a decent amount, I expect longevity, but that’s not the case with this one.

The exfoliating and smooth skin I can achieve through other products that are much more lower in dollars and within minutes of some scrubbing in the shower. I can’t say I’d recommend this at all.

March 22, 2019

OW!

When I peeled the mask off my face, it felt like it took a layer of my skin along with it! It peeled unevenly and in pieces, and I had to wash off a good deal of it from my skin. I accidentally got some over my eyebrow and it peeled a couple hairs loose... oops! Pretty painful to remove. I am not a fan of peel-off masks, so it may be personal preference, but I did not like this product.

March 19, 2019

Not my favourite..

I love nothing more than to take off my makeup at the end of a night and give myself a mini facial. I was so happy to see the Aveeno Positively Radiant MAXGLOW Peel Off Mask included in my package from ChickAdvisor (complimentary). There’s something about peel off masks that are so satisfying.. maybe it’s the feeling of removing dead skin and dirt, or it could bring me back to my childhood when you’d put white glue on your hand, let it dry, then peel it off haha. Either way, I will never get bored of using peel off masks. This Peel Off Mask is a soap-free, non-rinse exfoliator infused with alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex that lift away dull, tired skin.

The directions say to apply a generous layer and let it dry for 15-20 minutes. I applied it with a brush and it went on super thick and tricky to apply. While it was drying, it almost “melted” down my face in some spots and I was skeptical about it drying quickly. Well, it took 30+ minutes to finally dry, but was surprisingly easy to peel off. I didn’t notice any difference in my skin again, other than it turning red from being irritated. I wouldn’t repurchase this peel-off mask, or recommend it.

1.7/5

March 14, 2019

J'ai détestée

J'ai eu à testé ce produit pour Chick advisor

J'ai détestée ce produit. Non ce n'est pas le peel mask, parce que ça fait mal à enlever. Ce n'est pas mon premier masque de ce genre et habituellement malgré que ce soit un tantinet douloureux, j'apprécie tout de même.

Non ce que je n'ai pas aimé, c'est qu'il faut en mettre beaucoup trop pour que ça fasse une belle couche. Il ne se pèle pas si bien que cela à comparer ce que j'ai déjà essayer. J'ai du finir par frotter mon visage pour tout enlever et c'était tout rouge.
    Sur la boîte il n'est pas écrit nulle par de ce nettoyer le visage après et pourtant je ne pouvais pas laisser mon visage juste comme cela après car c'était gras. J'ai été me nettoyer le visage après et encore ma peau restait un peu huileuse.

Alors non je ne recommande pas ce produit, non je ne rachèterai pas.
    Très déçu, car le prix est très bon.