Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

April 01, 2019

In love with this product!

Love everything about this product. The packaging is sleek and this stuff smells amazing. I have very dry skin and have been able to skip on my face creams and use this instead. It keeps my skin smooth and my makeup in place when i use it as a primer. I will definitely repurchase when my bottle runs out and I am excited to try other products in the line. My skin has been noticeably softer and smoother since using this. I wish it was in a dropper bottle as something the bottle leaks a bit once I've shaken it and open the cap causing me to waste some product.

very good serum

I'm not a person that uses foundation but I still tried it on my skin right after my daily moisturiser. My skin was super soft and dewy. So i'm sure that if you use BB cream or foundation, this product will be a good base for it! Plus, the smell of the product is soo yummy!

Im a believer

This was a new product for me. I have never really used primer as a daily item, but i decided to give it a go. I am a believer now. I loved the way it evened out my skin tone and improved the skin texture. I have a few bumps here and there and coverage was extra smooth. Loved the natural aspect of paraben free as well.

April 01, 2019

je ne suis pas impressionnée

Je n'ai pas aimé le fait que c'est une huile à appliquer sur la peau avec les paume. Résidus huileux dans les mains, mais rapidement absorbée par la peau du visage

This is a life changer

I cannot rave enough about this product. I’ve been getting compliments about my skin since I started using it. It gave my skin that healthy glow I’ve been looking for for years. The only thing I don’t like about this is the bottle. It’s needs a pump. The plastic on the glass bottle is also peeling off.

April 01, 2019

Bonne odeur mais produit pas très efficace

Ce sérum-base 2 en une est une bonne altérnative pour les peaux jeunes qui n'ont pas besoin de beaucoup des soins ou pour les adéptes du maquiallage qui voulent une base avant d'appliquer leur fond du teint. J'ai trouvé personnalement que c'est une étape extra qui n'apport rien à mon rituel. Ma n'est pas devenue plus brillante ou plus en santé depuis l'utilisation. Les ingridients aussi ne sont pas superbes, il n'y a pas beaucoup des ingridients naturels et actifs pour la peau. Bon produit comme base pour les adéptes du maquillage mais rien de plus....

April 01, 2019

A lot of glow for little product reqiired

The bottle has a dispensing tip that helps to control the amount that drips out so you don't loose extra product
    The smell is fruity and florel and is the same for the cleanser.
    The serum is lightweight yet I notice a differnece in one use
    My skin feels and looks as those I have just gotten out from the sauna: refreshed and full of hydration

Updated On: April 01, 2019

I received as a free sample

Awesome

I really enjoyed using the serum and primer which I got as a free sample. I used it under my makeup and the results were effective on my dry skin. Very gentle product that would be good on sensitive skin.

March 31, 2019

Glowy Skin Must

This product is super unique in consistently and application. SInce it is a primer and serum, they suggest you apply it as a primer right before makeup. I'm usually used to applying creams or oils so this was a bit different but I love the way my skin glows and looks. I think people that love to show off their skin and don't need foundation would love this product. I don't like how the formula separates and I also find that after i gently shake it, i'll open the bottom and liquid squirts out. Overall would recommend.

March 31, 2019

Best values primer

I’m in love with this serum + primer as it worked wonders for me. I can no longer see the pores in my face with makeup on and the finish looks way smoother allowing me to use less foundation. I highly recommend this product as the price is very affordable. I got this free to try from chick advisor.