AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

This product is amazing!

I tested this product in my face allergy and everything disappear. Besides it, I have used it on my hands and it has made my hands soft and hydrated. I love this Aveeno, I really recommend it.

Feels great and works

This hand cream does not leave a greasy feeling on your hands. It really helped with the dryness of my hands. I would definitely recommend it. I received mine as a trial offer although it’s not my usual brand it is definitely something I will buy again. I have to say thanks for letting me try this you gained a customer.

Immediate Results!

This Repairing Cream made my skin buttery soft the second I applied it. I loved that it is free of fragrance as I am sensitive to smells. The results were not only immediate but long lasting as well. It truly does repair as well as moisturize. I have been looking for a cream like this for quite some time and am happy to finally find it. This will be my go to skin moisturizer.

Aveeno never disappoints

I was given the opportunity to try out Aveeno's Restorative Skin Therapy - Sensitive Skin repairing cream by ChickAdvisor. I received my sample product and gave it a try. I have sensitive skin and this cream was great for that. It made my skin feel soft without feeling greasy. I found it to be a great hand cream for frequent applications (when needed throughout the day). Aveeno is always a high quality product, and this was no exception. I will definitely purchase this product for myself when my sample runs out.

Wonderful, Non Greasy Cream

This was a sample that I am very glad to have received. With winter comes the itchy, dry skin that never seems to get properly nourished, protected and soothed. This Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy for Sensitive Skin does exactly what its name says with only a small amount. It is nice and thick without any greasy residue or that feeling of it not having been rubbed in quite enough. It worked exactly as I wanted on my legs, my hands and my back, without any irritation or scent. Without a doubt this is a product I will purchase and recommend.

perfect non greasy cream

I had the opportunity to try this through Product review club.(thank you!)

Since it is winter and With all the hand washing and hand sanitizers, it left our hands/skin very dry. Aveeno lotions has always been a staple for us and this cream will really leave your skin soft. I use it throughout the day especially at night. It is not sticky and it really works. thank you so much.

It works!

Finally something that will cure my dry cracking hands! This time of the year sucks for me and this lotion worked amazingly! It takes a few days but my hands are as good as new thanks to this product!

Hydrating and Non-greasy

This is the perfect hydrating, but non-greasy lotion. I was even able to use it on my face without it causing breakouts. It fully hydrates my dry winter skin. I even used it on my 4 year old daughter. I love that it's for sensitive skin, and has no scent or added junk! Two thumbs up from this Momma!

January 05, 2021

I will definitely consider to buy this again

This product changed my skin. I had some trouble with dry skin because of the constant using of mask and now, applying just a little a bit before using the mask and let it dry, my skin is soft and gentle again. The best part is that the product is thick so I just need a tiny amount, which makes it very durable. I'm still using my sample after more than a month. I've done some research and Aveeno is one of the best brands for affordable moisturizers and I agree with that. I have a friend who suffers from eczma and she loves Aveeno too. It's definitely worth.

January 05, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy

I love that this is scent-free! This is very efficient and I have it beside my sink so after I do dishes I can repair the damage I have done to my hands.