AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

December 10, 2020

Just what my skin needed....

Love all Aveeno products and this product did not disappoint me. Put it on after my shower and it made my skin feel soft and smooth. I suffer with dry skin and this is just what it needed. Would definitely recommend this product!

Smooth and restorative

I found this cream very satisfying. I have very dry and sensitive skin. I had no reaction to the cream and it left my palms feeling soothed. I will be purchasing more!!

Very moisturizing

After suffering from dry cracked hands from all the hand washing I found after using Aveeno restoration they feel baby soft. I then used it on my dry legs and I now want summer back to show them off! Love this product! I will definitely be purchasing a big bottle!

Loved it!

This is a nice winter moisturizer. It goes on light and is not too greasy. It's very soothing on the skin. I like how it's scent is not overpowering. My hands loved it!

December 10, 2020

Perfect for dry winter skin

I love how this makes my skin fee soft and supple without the feeling of residue. It also has no scent which is great for my sensitive skin.

Great for Winter

I found that this formula was moisturizing and great for winter as it’s slightly thicker compared to their other products. It’s fragrance free and worked well for my sensitive skin. Overall a great product that I would probably purchase again.

Great for dry skin

My grandchildren have extremely dry skin this time of year and there’s little bumps on their skin. I tried this lotion on them and it seemed to help right away. I went out and bought a big bottle of it at Walmart with the $2 coupon and also bought the body wash. I recommend this for sure!

December 10, 2020

Great product, no greasiness!!

I love how non-greasy this cream is and it soaks in very well

Love this

Loved this cream. Made my hands feel soft and smooth afterwards. Definitely going to repurchase. Recommended for the winter time

Dry hands

Aveeno RST is a good cream to have when you have dry hands in the winter. I love that there is no smell to this product so it helps when needing to apply at work or is sensitive to smell. The only thing that I don't like about the product is that your hands feel oily after applying but the feeling goes away after 10 mins or so.