AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Aveeno amazing

Amazing product! Makes skin feel soft and rejuvenated!

Great for Dry Skin

I received a free bottle of the Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review, and I’m glad I was selected. I live in SW Ontario, and my skin gets so dry here during the winter. Applying this to my extra dry patches left my skin feeling relieved of itch, and full of moisture. I also use it on my face to things keeps good and hydrated!

Melts into skin...

Leaves hands feeling soft and best of all doesn’t irritate my eczema

Silky smooth

Im am absolutely obsessed with Aveeno and am so glad they came out the restorative cream! My skin really absorbed the moisture and the several winter dry patches I have adopted disappeared after my second time using it! Highly recommend.

Perfect hydration

Exactly what you'd expect from Aveeno. This product provides scent-free moisture without being greasy. Love that it is made from natural ingredients.

No more dry flakey legs

In the winter the skin on my legs gets so dry it starts to look powdery and flakey. This cream stopped the immediately and keeps working all day lon.

Instant results!

The Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy lotion goes on easily, without feeling greasy, and immediately my hands felt softer, and it soothed the driest parts around my knuckles that have taken the most abuse from all the hand sanitizer I've been using. It has a light touch, and while without fragrance, the very mild scent is clean and disappears almost immediately. I highly recommend it.

Smooth and silky

I love how this goes and and absorbs. It has hardly any scent which is good as I work in a school and had zero greasy feeling. Leaves hands feel soft.

December 09, 2020

If you hate fragrances, this product is for you

As a person with sensitive skin, I find that lotions with fragrances would cause irritation. This lotion has everything you need and nothing that you do not need!

Restorative cream

Aveen restorative skin therapy went on smooth and creamy.
    My skin felt nurished and less dry