AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser Reviews

The AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser's soap-free multi-action formula gently cleanses and hydrates. It removes dirt, oil, pollutants, and make-up without disrupting the skin’s moisture barrier. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, and ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, this cleanser leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and healthy-looking.

You may also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30.

La formule multi-actions sans savon du gel nettoyant hydrant d'AVEENOMD ULTRA-CALMINGMD, nettoie la peau en douceur tout en l’hydratant. Elle élimine les impuretés, le sébum, les polluants et le maquillage sans perturber la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau. À base de grande camomille ACTIVE NATURALSMD, un ingrédient naturel de la famille de la camomille, et d’avoine ACTIVE NATURALSMD, ce nettoyant laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante et lui confère une apparence saine.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 16, 2018

Great product I did not see the calming effect

I enjoyed this cleanser which #igotforfree to test out.
    There was no perfume smell like other cleansers, which I loved.I felt this cleaned my face just as well as my current cleanser. The only thing that I would mention is that I don’t feel it calmed my skin. It did not irritate my skin either. I did not see a signifcant difference in my skins appearance. I will continue to use this product until the bottle is empty and if I have other opinions as to the calming effect I will definitely update

Interesting experience....

this is not my first time using Aveeno, as I grew up with this brand! As a sufferer from eczema, I had my fair share of run-ins with brands that claim to be gentle enough for sensitive skin and are dermatologist approved/recommended. Aveeno, as a brand, was one of those brands that I have no issues running back to - for certain products.

I've had so far - 2 minor reactions with their products. One being a moisturizer (perhaps an older formula) and this cleanser. At first, it was great. Suds well, no scent, worked well with and without my Clarisonic. What happened POST-face wash was slight irritation and itchiness at my jaw - which normally indicates an allergic reaction. Not sure what it is, but I have been cautious when using this. i would use this first, followed with my Cetaphil or CeraVe face wash. I will continue to experiment and monitor my skin's reaction.

I mean, other than that SMALL patch of irritation/redness on my face - the rest of my face felt SOFT and SMOOTH. Odd isn't it?

Of course, not everyone will experience the same thing I have. For me, there is a potential that it was just an "off day" for me.

I received this product free from the Product Review Club.

So - So product

AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING HYDRATING GEL CLEANSER was part of package. I stared to use right away. The skin was smooth and there was no tight feeling.Smell was nice and not strong. It was easy to wash it off. Unfortunately, my skin had reaction to it.I had pimples after using it. I've tried a few times and got same reaction.

April 16, 2018

my skin loved this cleanser

I received this free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for a non-biased review.

I loved this cleanser. I removed all the dirt and makeup from my day without drying my already dry and sensitive skin! It even took off my stubborn (but not waterproof) mascara! During this time of year, my skin typically gets dry and flaky. This did not make my skin feel tight or dry (link most cleansers do).

I loved how luxurious this felt on my face. I would definitely recommend this!

Peau sec

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre d'un banc d'essais. J'ai utilisé ce produit 2 fois et c'était suffisant en ce qui me concerne puisque ma peau devenait très sèche après utilisation. Le produit produisait une mousse onctueuse, ce que j'ai apprécié. J'ai aussi apprécié le fait qu'il soit non parfumé. Je ne recommanderais pas ce produit à des personnes qui ont une peau sèche.

April 16, 2018

Luxurious gel texture left my skin feeling soft +hydrated

I absolutely loved this cleanser! I've used some gel-like cleansers in the past, in addition to oil cleansers, foaming cleansers - you name it - but have never been too impressed. The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Gel Cleanser blew them all out of the park. I've never had a feeling of "WOW" after using a product before. Not only was the cleanser gentle on my skin, with little to no noticeable fragrance, but it left my face feeling smooth and hydrated in a way that I've never experienced after washing my face. The cleanser was highly effective at removing my day's makeup, including eye makeup, without any rubbing/tugging/redness, and I just can't go on enough about how supple my face felt afterwards. The gel-like consistency also felt very luxurious and smooth during application, making the experience of washing my face at the end of the day more enjoyable and spa-like.

A little dab of the product went a long way for cleansing my face and its price point is about average for a drugstore brand face wash - I would absolutely restock on this product after it's finished.

I #gotitfree through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Clean, soothed skin

I was lucky enough to be a part of the Aveeno campaign to try the Ultra-calming hydrating gel cleanser. I'll start with my only negative- I found it difficult to squeeze out. Having said that, and that being minor, my skin felt great using this product. I do have sensitive skin and am always happy to try new products made for sensitive skin. This did not irritate my skin or dry it out. It had a really good lather and I did pair it with my Aveeno ultra-calming daily lotion as well for skin that looks healthy, more even toned and less blotchy. #gotitfree

Bon nettoyant

J'ai beaucoup aimé le nettoyant ultra-calming d'Aveeno. En plus de n'avoir aucune odeur, il faisait une super belle mousse sur le visage. Ma peau était bien nettoyée et je n'avais pas de tiraillement après et de rougeur.
    Je le conseillerais à tout mon entourage. #cadeau

April 15, 2018

Definitely made my face smooth!

Overall I really loved the AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING HYDRATING GEL CLEANSER. After using it for about one week twice daily, I noticed that my face felt softer, but I admit that I didn't really notice any difference in regards to redness. I also loved that it made my face feel really clean and fresh. I have been using Aveeno products for years, so I wasn't surprised that this was a great product, I just didn't really notice a change in redness like it said it would do.

Updated On: April 16, 2018

#gotitfree #AveenoUltraCalming

April 15, 2018

Love this Product

I love the way the product makes my skin feel after I use it.leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.i couldnt imagine my skin without it.i love it i would use it again.