AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser Reviews

The AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser's soap-free multi-action formula gently cleanses and hydrates. It removes dirt, oil, pollutants, and make-up without disrupting the skin’s moisture barrier. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, and ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, this cleanser leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and healthy-looking.

You may ulso like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30.

La formule multi-actions sans savon du gel nettoyant hydrant d'AVEENOMD ULTRA-CALMINGMD, nettoie la peau en douceur tout en l’hydratant. Elle élimine les impuretés, le sébum, les polluants et le maquillage sans perturber la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau. À base de grande camomille ACTIVE NATURALSMD, un ingrédient naturel de la famille de la camomille, et d’avoine ACTIVE NATURALSMD, ce nettoyant laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante et lui confère une apparence saine.

April 16, 2018

my skin loved this cleanser

I received this free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for a non-biased review.

I loved this cleanser. I removed all the dirt and makeup from my day without drying my already dry and sensitive skin! It even took off my stubborn (but not waterproof) mascara! During this time of year, my skin typically gets dry and flaky. This did not make my skin feel tight or dry (link most cleansers do).

I loved how luxurious this felt on my face. I would definitely recommend this!

Peau sec

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre d'un banc d'essais. J'ai utilisé ce produit 2 fois et c'était suffisant en ce qui me concerne puisque ma peau devenait très sèche après utilisation. Le produit produisait une mousse onctueuse, ce que j'ai apprécié. J'ai aussi apprécié le fait qu'il soit non parfumé. Je ne recommanderais pas ce produit à des personnes qui ont une peau sèche.

April 16, 2018

Luxurious gel texture left my skin feeling soft +hydrated

I absolutely loved this cleanser! I've used some gel-like cleansers in the past, in addition to oil cleansers, foaming cleansers - you name it - but have never been too impressed. The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Gel Cleanser blew them all out of the park. I've never had a feeling of "WOW" after using a product before. Not only was the cleanser gentle on my skin, with little to no noticeable fragrance, but it left my face feeling smooth and hydrated in a way that I've never experienced after washing my face. The cleanser was highly effective at removing my day's makeup, including eye makeup, without any rubbing/tugging/redness, and I just can't go on enough about how supple my face felt afterwards. The gel-like consistency also felt very luxurious and smooth during application, making the experience of washing my face at the end of the day more enjoyable and spa-like.

A little dab of the product went a long way for cleansing my face and its price point is about average for a drugstore brand face wash - I would absolutely restock on this product after it's finished.

I #gotitfree through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Clean, soothed skin

I was lucky enough to be a part of the Aveeno campaign to try the Ultra-calming hydrating gel cleanser. I'll start with my only negative- I found it difficult to squeeze out. Having said that, and that being minor, my skin felt great using this product. I do have sensitive skin and am always happy to try new products made for sensitive skin. This did not irritate my skin or dry it out. It had a really good lather and I did pair it with my Aveeno ultra-calming daily lotion as well for skin that looks healthy, more even toned and less blotchy. #gotitfree

Bon nettoyant

J'ai beaucoup aimé le nettoyant ultra-calming d'Aveeno. En plus de n'avoir aucune odeur, il faisait une super belle mousse sur le visage. Ma peau était bien nettoyée et je n'avais pas de tiraillement après et de rougeur.
    Je le conseillerais à tout mon entourage. #cadeau

April 15, 2018

Definitely made my face smooth!

Overall I really loved the AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING HYDRATING GEL CLEANSER. After using it for about one week twice daily, I noticed that my face felt softer, but I admit that I didn't really notice any difference in regards to redness. I also loved that it made my face feel really clean and fresh. I have been using Aveeno products for years, so I wasn't surprised that this was a great product, I just didn't really notice a change in redness like it said it would do.

Updated On: April 16, 2018

#gotitfree #AveenoUltraCalming

Love this Product

I love the way the product makes my skin feel after I use it.leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.i couldnt imagine my skin without it.i love it i would use it again.

AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser

I really love this cleanser! It works so well with my skin. So clean and refreshed after using this. I will definitely recommend this to everyone. One of the best products I have tried lately. I received AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser for free.

Creamy Goodness!!

This cleanser is wonderful for those of us with sensitive skin! The rich gel is so refreshing on the skin, and when you add water, it turns into the most beautiful creamy lather! It did a great job at removing my full face of makeup, without leaving my face feeling tight or too dry. This formula is fragrance free, which makes my somewhat sensitive skin happy! I've always been a fan of all things Aveeno, and now that I've discovered this new gem, I'll certainly be repurchasing! One last bonus about this face wash, is how affordable it is! You can pick it up at most big box or drugstores near you.
    (I was sent this product to review by Chick Advisor)

AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING HYDRATING GEL CLEANSER

I recently got the opportunity from Chickadvisor to test out the Aveeno Ultra-calming Hydrating gel cleanser for free to give my honest opinion. The gel cleanser is really smooth on the skin, leaving your face feeling fresh. When you smell the product, there is no scent perfect for sensitive skin. I checked Walmart and it's retailing for $9.97, which is a great price.If you have sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it.