Avon Hand Cream

Avon Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 337 in Hand Lotions & Creams

April 06, 2017

This is another of those must have items. For as long as I can remember I have always kept one of these in my purse as the "in case of emergency" need for hand cream.

January 24, 2017

J'ai adoré cette crème pour les mains de chez Avon. Elle n'était pas trop grasse et pas trop huileuse. Elle a une odeur subtile. Elle hydrate vraiment bien les mains. La quantité est parfaite on en a pour longtemps.

February 22, 2016

I received the holiday version of the Vita Moist and I'm very sad because today I totally ran out.
    It's a great hand cream to carry in your purse. It's pretty absorbent and is only a little greasy. I work in an office and I find my hands are always dry (also thanks to our hand soap) so this is a great help

December 10, 2015

Always a great buy at Avon! Great scents vita moist being my favourite. Love the smell and not greasy at all.The perfect size to tuck into your purse....

March 02, 2014

I really like this hand cream, it is thick enough to moisturize for a long time, and is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my skin. The smell is light and non-intrusive. I find the design very good, as the cap is heavier than the tube, for easy storage.

February 19, 2014

Although the scent of this hand cream leaves a lot to be desired, it's the only cream that effectively moisturizes my super dry hands, and protects them the longest.