Avon Naturals Kids Amazing Apple Detangling Spray Reviews
#1804 in Hair Care

October 20, 2017

This smells so good

My daughter has naturally curly hair and getting her tangles out can be a nightmare! I love this stuff becasue it is natural and smells amazing. Makes brushing her hair a breeze!

February 24, 2015

the scent is a quite strong, and it isnt really work well with my daughter with curly hair.
    it does work on other daughter with straight hair.

August 28, 2012

bought this to try on my 4 year old daughters hair, she always wake sup with a mass of tangles at the back of her head.
    Spray just a few sprays and it works like magic.. love it and she doesnt cry anymore

May 24, 2012

I have 2 little girls, one with long straight hair, and one with medium length wavy/curly hair. I use this product on their hair after bath time to get the crazy tangles out. I just spray it on, leave it for a few minutes, then comb their hair. This product works fast, is very effective, and smells yummy! I have tried lots of other detanglers, but this one works so much better. My girls hair gets tangled a lot, and this works best at removing the knots and we end up with less screaming and crying when it comes to combing hair haha! I love this product and suggest giving it a try.