AXE Black Body Wash Reviews

Refined and Subtle. Nothing Cleans Better. A refined and subtle fragrance that relaxes body and mind. With bergamot, rosemary and cedarwood notes.

You may also enjoy: AXE Black Antiperspirant, AXE Black Deodorant, and/or AXE Black Body Spray
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Smell good

It smells so good. I have never tried AXE body wash before. This is the best of all the brands I have used before. I would highly recommend to all my friends.

August 11, 2017

Very clean feeling and strong aroma, perfect for guys.

I really liked the smell of this body wash and feel extremely clean after using it. I think the smell is really strong so I would recommend only using a bit at a time which is a good thing cause it will make the product last long. It didn't irritate any sensitive areas which is awesome cause I have delicate skin (Yes, even some guys have delicate skin). Thank you for letting me try it I will definitely keep a bottle of this in my arsenal at all times when I want to impress.

AXE Black Body Wash

I received this sample for free to try. I can not tell the big difference between this one than other brand but it did smell better than a lot of them. It does have a strong scent but doesn't stay long which is something that I have been looking for.

Meilleur senteur

Meilleur senteur de bodywash ;) j'adore le parfum frais qu'il laisse sur la peau. Mon conjoint le recommande à tous les hommes. Nettoie bien et est doux sur la peau

August 11, 2017

Scrub Dub Dub, Two Thumbs Up!

The Axe Black Body Wash was easily my favourite of the three Axe Black products I tried. The product smelled amazing and I would find myself just smelling the bottle even when I wasn't using it. Perfect to use to start your day or after a tough workout. They even nailed the product design. The bottle looks sleek and premium while the edges make sure you don't lose grip while scrubbing in the shower. This body wash has found a home in my shower and I will be purchasing again.

Nice!

Love the packaging and look of the bottle. The product is nice, and does what it claims to as it lathers up well and smells great. The scent stays on the body if layered with the body spray from the same line.

P.S. Received it for free for reviewing purposes.

Excellent product

AXE Black Body Wash is an excellent product because it works and does not overpower you with fragrance - its just right. I like the foaming action, easy to rinse off and the bottle is easy to open and fits well in my tiny shower. I would recommend this product #gotitforfree #tryAXEBlack

August 11, 2017

I would buy this product again!

Wow the Axe Black body wash is great! It smells great and lathers up so good! Tbe scent stays with you throught the day which is a really nice thing!

nice scent

Axe black body wash is definitely a decent product. The smell lasts longer and makes good amount of foam. I would recommend this product. The price is competitive in the market but still higher at some places.

Best Body Wash

I received the AXE Black Body Wash in the mail, #gotitforfree, and I am not sure who loves it more, my boyfriend or I. I have to admit sometimes when I am in the shower I use it because I just cant get enough of the great smell.