Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion Reviews
#5 in Lotions

Give baby’s delicate skin the gentle, nourishing care it needs with a baby lotion that soothes skin from the first use.

• Gentle, hypoallergenic, and pH-neutral formula
• Dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Gently moisturizes skin for up to 24 hours
• Soothes dry skin from the first use
• Fragrance specially developed for baby’s delicate skin
• Suitable for newborns

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashShampoo, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 12, 2019

Good one

As a First time mom. I did like to try out whats best for my baby. And this Dove lotion became one of my favourites. It is nicely moisturizing and scent is suttle

February 08, 2019

Dove soap

As a first time mom I was willing to try out different products to see what worked best for my baby. Using Dove left her skin soft and smelling good. I would recommend this to other moms

Moisturizing Lotion

I always love Dove products and I happened to receive this as a gift. My baby loves it and smells nice all the time, and of course I steal it to use as my hand cream as well. it keeps my baby skin moisturized but not sticky and too creamy. I love it!

Silky soft and smooth

I received this as a gift for my newborn baby and decided to give it a try. It's easily absorbed and doesn't leave my baby's skin greasy and damp. In fact, my baby's skin feels soft and silky in an instant. And not to mention the nice subtle lovely scent, not too overwhelmingly strong, but just enough to enhance the entire bathing experience.

ou baby

Even though this is a product for babies, I have infact used it as an adult and it makes your skin so soft and soothing. Cant wait to use it for my baby to be

January 24, 2019

I love using this product for my baby.

this product is great. I have been using it ever since my baby was a newborn, and now she is 8 months old, and it keeps her skin moisturized without leaving any residue. I am afraid to use certain products on her due to the risk of getting a rash, but this product has been great on her skin so far, no harsh chemicals.

December 07, 2018

Great for our winter skin.

This is such a nice moisturizer for baby and me. It is creamy and rich. It smells amazing, fresh but not to strong. Leaves my winter skin feeling nice and soft.

November 14, 2018

One of the best

Not only do I use this product sometimes but it's great for my son. He doesn't need it all the time but since we live in a dry state it helps when his cheeks or legs get dry.

October 03, 2018

Soft baby

Baby dove Rich moisture lotion is my favorite baby lotion, it leave my babies skin super soft and keeps it looking hydrated longer than some I've tried on her. It does leave kind of a sticky feel behind on her skin for about 10 mins after I put it on her but once it's dried all the way you can't tell so I don't really mind it. I definitely recommend this baby lotion and all dove products period they know what the people want!

September 20, 2018

Not greasy!

My daughter has dry skin and this lotion works great on her. It isn't greasy and goes on smooth. I highly recommend this lotion and even use it for myself at times.