Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion Reviews
#5 in Lotions

Give baby’s delicate skin the gentle, nourishing care it needs with a baby lotion that soothes skin from the first use.

• Gentle, hypoallergenic, and pH-neutral formula
• Dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Gently moisturizes skin for up to 24 hours
• Soothes dry skin from the first use
• Fragrance specially developed for baby’s delicate skin
• Suitable for newborns

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashShampoo, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 06, 2020

baby dove lotion

the lotion I got in one of the presents for my newborn. initially, I avoided any lotion on my newborn's delicate skin but after a few days he started having heat rash, then I decide to apply this on his skin and it works great. the lotion is gentle and quickly absorbed by the skin leaving no grease. the fragrance is difficult to describe but somewhat it smells like my baby's natural smell. I am impressed with this lotion and apply whenever I would any redness.

April 23, 2020

Awesome lotion for baby

Lotion has a great smell is very moisturizing for baby skin I use this on both my babies and it leaves them smooth and smelling great this is the only product I use on ther skin as it’s very gentle

April 21, 2020

Rend la peau si douce

C'est la première crème de corps que j'ai utiliser sur mon coco et je l'ai adoré elle sens extrêmement bon et m'irrite pas la beau de bébé elle rend aussi la peau très douce . Plusieur format disponible donc parfais pour sois une longie durée ou juate pour testé.

March 07, 2020
    Ohio, United States

We have used this for almost 2 years

I love this baby dove lotion right after bath time and before bedtime! Super soft and not greasy. I have used this on my daughter her whole life. This is all we will buy, and use without her breaking out.

January 22, 2020

Love this Product

Baby dove lotion Keeps my twins skin hydrated. Specially during winter months where skin goes dry , this is great and smells good as well. Definitely will recommend this.

January 21, 2020

Love!

I use Dove myself, so of course I tried it for my daughter. And it did not disappoint! Smells great, keeps her skin baby smooth and clears up any dry spots. The bottle lasts a good amount of time too.

January 16, 2020
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

Bought for baby but used by me!

This was an absolute godsend to me when I was pregnant 2 years ago! I developed very dry sore skin on my arms and chest and nothing would help it, drs and pharmacists recommendations did nothing for me. This stuff soothed and repaired it by 90%. It's gone now since i had the baby and I still use this for my dry skin on my face and legs! Also it smells soooo good!!
    Do a buy!

January 01, 2020

So hydrating

A really great lotion that’s gentle on skin for babies’ you can pretty much get it anywhere these days, it also make a great gift for baby showers of birthdays

December 20, 2019

Great for babies

I purchased both the shampoo/body wash and lotion of this product line and love it. I just wish the bottles were bigger/the lotion came with a pump!

This lotion is so rich and moisturizing for the harsh winter days that can take a toll on delicate baby skin. I love the smell.

November 21, 2019

Feels good on skin!

I had very dry skin before using this product. Other creams don’t really work for me as this one has helped a lot.
    Would definitely buy this product again.
    The value of what you get is also really good.