Baby Dove Rich Moisture Baby Bar Reviews

Formulated with our ¼ moisturizing cream, gently care for your baby’s skin with this richly nourishing baby bar.

• Gentler and more nourishing than any baby soap bar*
• Enriched with our ¼ moisturizing cream
• Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Fragrance developed especially for baby’s delicate skin
• Suitable for daily use, even for your newborn

*Ordinary soap-based bars without skin-essential nutrients

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotion, or Shampoo; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotion, or Wipes.

September 04, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Great for all ages

I use this product on my children who are not toddlers or babies any more . Their 8-11 years old . It’s so great on their sensitive skin from having eczema. It doesn’t leave them feeling all dried out . Plus the smell is amazing compared to other soaps that are made for eczema.

September 03, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Best baby soap ever !

Baby dove is by far the best brand of baby soap ever ! It's so gentle on the skin and doesn't dry out my son's skin . Also no harsh chemicals and leaves the skin soft after each use .

September 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

Soft

Dove soap has been used in my family for many many years. I’ve used it and trust it for my entire family and now for my baby. It keep her skin soft and is safe for her sensitive skin.

August 30, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Awesome

I have been using dove baby bar soap for a long time. I myself loves dove products. They are very smooth, creamy and moisturizes skin very well. Our whole family loves dove products and we recommend it.

2.0/5

August 28, 2019
    California, United States

Smells like chemicals

I was excited try the Dove baby bar soap. However once I opened the package and smelled it there was no way I was going to use that on my little one. I would highly recommend not using it at least in my experience I was not going to chance putting something that smelled like that in my little one.

August 18, 2019
    United States

Love this Baby Soap

I actually bought this for my own personal use . I use this on my face every other night and I really really like it. I have oily, acne prone skin and this soap takes off my makeup and eye makeup, leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. A lot of bar soaps leave a flim or what feels like a film on my face , gross !! But this does not do that . The smell is nice about the same as regular Dove soap. I would highly recommend this product.

April 01, 2019

good product

the soap is very mild and it's so gentle on baby / toddler's skin. it doesn't leave their skin dry after wash. the price is very reasonable. i will definitely buy it again

April 01, 2019

I would buy this product again for my son.

Perfect for my son's silky soft skin. He loves shower time. Great for lathering on his skin, its rich moisture and it doesn't leave soapy markings. Loves the scent and package. Baby friendly. Will be my number go for baby soap.

March 25, 2019

Marvelous

Ce produit est vraiment super, ne laisse pas de résidus, sent bon et empêche les mauvaises odeurs. Il est merveilleux je le recommande à tous de l’acheter !

January 25, 2019

I would buy again.. love everything about it !

I love the dove bar soap! Bubbly , smell ,feels soft! I would definitely but it again and would recommend it to everyone. Some soap dry out skin but not the dove product!!