Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash Reviews

This baby wash for sensitive skin gently cleanses to leave your little one’s skin beautifully soft, smooth and hydrated.

• pH neutral and hypoallergenic baby wash
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Suitable for sensitive skin and newborns
• Tear-free formula
• Proven to minimize allergy risks
• Formulated with a fragrance developed specially for sensitive skin

You may also like Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion or Wipes; or Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotionShampoo, or Baby Bar.

September 05, 2019
    California, United States

Works Great for Sensitive skin.

I have been using this on my babies for a while. I love how it’s fragrance free! My kids have a sensitivity to certain smells, especially in body washes. I haven’t had no problems with this. It leaves their skin soft and moisturized.

September 05, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Such a great product

Baby Dove Sensitive helped my daughters eczema ridden skin morph back into beautiful soft and again clear baby skin! I couldn’t believe it! It’s very creamy and lathers wonderfully, a little goes a long way! The pump provided makes it easier to use too than many children’s bath products. I can’t recommend this product enough.

June 19, 2019

I love this product

I love how gentle this product is and how it can be used as a shampoo and body wash. It lasts a long time and lathers well. I would use this over any other product.

May 21, 2019
    California, United States

I recommend this product

I'm very picky when it comes to what I put on my baby skin...my son had eczema when he was small so I'm paranoid that my baby girl will get it too.. once I tried this product I fell in love. Got her skin so soft and took her cradle cap off too!!! I love it and will continue to buy it

April 24, 2019

Technically an adult, but my skin is a baby

I am an atopic person. If anyone doesn't know what that means - I have atopic skin (extremely sensitive skin) so I have allergies and asthma as well. I break out from anything from all foods, environment and therefore products are killer. I used this baby wash and my skin is not only moisturized but very protected. I love it!

April 08, 2019

Best soap for sensitive baby skin/meilleur savo

When my baby was born, i wanted to find the best soap for her sensitive skin. I tried pois de senteur by Dans un jardin and her skin became very dry. I switched to Baby dove for sensitive skin and quickly this soap repaired her skin and it has remained well hydrated up until today.

Quand mon bébé est né, je voulais trouver le meilleur savon pour sa peau sensible. J’ai essayé pois de senteur de Dans un jardin et sa peau est devenue très sèche. J’ai changé pour Baby dove pour peau sensible et rapidement le savon a agi sur sa peau et elle est redevenue bien hydratée jusqu’à aujourd’hui.

March 29, 2019

Great for dry sensitive baby skin

I have been using johnson and johnson Baby body wash, shampoo, head to toe wash, lotion, the works for my baby's 1st 7 or so months of life but I have always found her skin to be dry. So finally decided to make a change and I'm glad I did. Just after one use there was a remarkable highly and visible differnce in her skin. She no longer looked so dry. Even some spots of her skin were flaky and dry and it had cleared up so well. By the end of the week she had her baby soft skin back. With absolutely no dry patches of skin anywhere. She's now almost 2 with not ever having such dry skin since I've changed to this product in conjunction with the shampoo and lotion.
    If your baby has sensitive skin as well that will be dried out from the products your normally using. Give this a go. It was the best change I've made for the care of my baby's skin.

March 29, 2019

Love Love Love

I absolutely love everything about this product. It smells wonderful, its convenient and easy to use. It's a great price for a great value. Most of all it's one of the few products I can use on my sensitive skin children. It doesn't make them feel itchy and I love how clean and wonderful they smell after a bath. I love how soft they feel even before using lotion. I would highly recommend this to anyone, sensitive skin or not!

March 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

the only product I will use on my kids

This is the only body wash I use on my kids. As well as I use the lotion by Dove. I used to use Dove as a child unfortunately it was just the bar soap but loved how clean it made me feel and you when I would have children this is what I would use.

March 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Baby Dove Tip to toe Wash

Works amazing for my baby’s skin, gentle, no frangances and helps retain baby’s skin moisture so it doesn’t try out her skin. Highly recommend it!