Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Wipes Reviews
#5 in Baby Wipes

Care for your little one’s sensitive skin with these hypoallergenic baby wipes – they’re gentle enough for newborns.

• Alcohol-free baby wipes for sensitive baby skin
• Hypoallergenic, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Suitable for newborns
• Mild and non-irritating formula, these wipes are as gentle as water
• Individual, easy-to-pull wipes• Pack stays fresh once opened

You may also like Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash or Lotion; or Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotionShampoo, or Baby Bar.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 04, 2019
    New York, United States

Best smelling wipes

I use These wipes body soap and body lotion on my 2 month old. They smell good it doesn’t leave a rash on my daughter. I was Worried at first to use them in her that she would break out in a rash, but she didn’t. My husband and I use Dove soap so we wanted to get our daughter used to using it.

August 13, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Amazing smell

I use dove on my baby and she smells amazing after soaking in the bath with this soap, and her arms and legs feel so smooth! I would highly recommend this product!

August 12, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Love these!

These are so soft on my baby’s butt and never breaks him out or irritated his eczema sensitive skin plus they smell heavenly highly recommend the only downside is they are a little pricey and you get a smaller amount than maybe with pampers or buggies

July 15, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Best for baby

These age amazingly soft and very gentle on little ones skin. They're not too wet like some other brands and only dispense one at a time rather than half the pack coming out at once. Highly recommend

June 05, 2019

Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Wipes

I would definitely buy the baby dove sensitive moisture wipes as I have been baby sitting my granddaughter and they work great at getting her little bum clean. It is very gentle on her skin and it is very moist as well. I even use them to wipe her face when we are out.

February 22, 2019

Love these wipes!

I'm a fan of all Dove products but these wipes are probably my favorite! They are gentle for baby's sensitive skin and work great. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a gentle baby wipe.

February 04, 2019
    New York, United States

Soft and smooth

These wipes are super gentle and moisturizing
    They don't irriate my children's skin and are gentlemen enough to use all the time. I wish they had a fragrance but other than that they are great

October 24, 2018

A cut above.

Have continued to buy and will continue to do so. It's very gentle on the skin. Shared one with my sister and she started to buy for her baby also. A super product.

September 20, 2018

AMAZING!!!

Truly amazing baby wipes! I was very impressed when I first used these. I had received a sample pack in the mail when they first came out, and I've been buying them since. They smell amazing, they feel amazing, they work amazingly! Only need a couple to get the job done. They also make a great towelette if you are out and about and need one in a hurry. And a great makeup remover as well, leaving your skin smelling and feeling fresh!

September 19, 2018

I like these!!

I really like these wipes. I like to take them to the park so I can wipe down a sweaty toddler. I wish they made them in a larger quantity. They are a bit pricey for such a small pack.