Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash Reviews

A tear-free baby wash and shampoo that helps moisturize your little one’s delicate skin to keep it soft all day long.

• Tear-free baby wash and shampoo that’s suitable for your newborn
• Helps retain moisture in your baby’s skin all day long
• Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Formulated with a delicate fragrance• Suitable for daily use

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion, Shampoo, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash, Lotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 27, 2021
    Arizona, United States

Only the best

This is Perfect for a sensitive skin new baby and a dirty toddler. This has a nice, clean smell. There is not a strong smell afterwards except for smelling clean.

August 27, 2021

Gentle for tiny humans

This is the only body wash and shampoo we've used on our now 3 year old, and we've never had any complaints! It's gentle on her skin, amd leaves her hair so smooth and soft.

March 11, 2021
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

A great soap

I only ever buy this soap for my baby. It leaves his skin so clean and soft. He smells fresh after using it. It has never irritated his skin and use all over.

January 23, 2021

Amazing product for baby!

This is my favourite baby bath product to date. It is nourishing (both my kids have dry skin) and it has an amazing fragrance. My babies smell so delicious after they get out of the bath!

2.3/5

January 17, 2021

Irritated my kids skin

This body wash is easy to buy at most grocery stores. I was first disappointed that there was no foam or bubbles with a lather. But even more disappointed when my kids refuse to use it because it made them itchy. so it was a waste of money at our house

November 26, 2020

Love this soap for sensitive skin

I not only use this for my children but for me also since my excels acts up with any soap but doesn’t seem to react with this one. I love the price point and the fact that my children’s skin feels moisturizer but clean without inducing allergic reactions. It is a better price point then aveenos baby soap

October 02, 2020

Great if your little one or you has eczema!

After just one use you can feel the difference. My son has eczema and I've tried literally EVERY body wash you can think of and this hits it out of the park! Price is on point as well. Have repurchased twice already and will continue to buy.

August 14, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

Would totally buy this again.

This the only bath and shampoo wash I'll buy. We love the way it smells and it never dries out the kids' skin despite giving baths every night! Great product!

July 29, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Favorite baby wash

I have been using this for over 2 years on my son. It's my favorite wash for baby and toddler. It smells great and at the same time not too strong. I always feel like my kids are so clean after using it. I will continue to use it for years to come even though my son isnt a baby anymore

July 13, 2020
    Texas, United States

Dove is amazing

I started using Dove about 4 years ago for my newborn who had sensitive skin. We still use dove to this day. Even my husband uses this for himself. The scent is so fresh