Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash Reviews

A tear-free baby wash and shampoo that helps moisturize your little one’s delicate skin to keep it soft all day long.

• Tear-free baby wash and shampoo that’s suitable for your newborn
• Helps retain moisture in your baby’s skin all day long
• Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Formulated with a delicate fragrance• Suitable for daily use

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion, Shampoo, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash, Lotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 21, 2019

Super savon pour bébé!

J'adore ce produit, parfait pour la peau sensible de bébé. De plus, il sent vraiment très bon. Il donne le goût de faire des câlins à nos petits bébé,car ils sentent trop bon à la sorti du bain.

August 08, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Best body wash for my baby.

I use Dove products myself so when I had my baby I was keen to try their baby products and I love them.
    This one is my favourite, it's got a very mild scent and leaves my babies skin lovely and soft. It doesn't cause any irritation, which is highly important when it comes to my baby.
    I was gifted a sample pack before the birth of my baby, but since have bought all the full sized products. Best thing is they are often on offer in store.

August 07, 2019
    California, United States

Love This Body wash

I love this Body wash For my Kids ,they have sensitive skin . Eczema flares up with certain body wash but this one seems to work wonders . It’s smell good and leaves them feeling soft and no flare up . I have bought this item for both my boys will keep using it .

August 07, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Was so glad we could finally have this!

We used to try other brands of body wash before and I always wanted dove to make some for babies. I could have sworn once or twice before I saw that baby dove was available in Canada but not here in the US. I almost choked when we were walking through the store and I saw it, I actually did a squeal. I know dove is gentle because I used to use it when I was a baby. It is the best moisturizing wash I have found for her and probably won't use anything else on her until she's in high school lol

August 06, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Safe for newborns

This is the only product I trust on my newborn's skin. It is gentle but effective and smells great. It doesn't strip her skin of moisture so I don't have to put lotion on afterwards.

August 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great for Baby’s delicate skin

I found dove baby wash when we brought baby home and noticed every time we took him a bath his skin became dry and flaky. I found this at target one day and decided to give it a try, I am so happy I did! This head to toe body wash is extremely gentle on baby with such a light pleasant scent. I definitely recommend

July 15, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

So Gentle on babies sensitive skin

I have used this on my little girls skin since she was a few weeks old. This has to be my favourite bath product. It is easy to dispense due to the pump and does not hurt her eyes when I wash her hair with it. It is gentle on her skin and dies not dry out her skin like some of the other products I have used have done. This also doesn’t have a strong smell which I love.

July 14, 2019
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Smooth skin

I absolutely love the smell of this baby wash. It smells so fresh and clean. The skin of my kids is so smooth. My son has very dry skin and it works very well for his condition.

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Smells lovely

I use this on my 2 year old still it’s great and stops her dry skin. It smells amazing and leaves her hair smelling nice and clean and soft but also manageable.

June 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

will always buy this product again and again

my kids occasionally finds bath time in the bathtub is bonding time. Its a joy to hear giggles when I lather this creamy wash to their sensitive skin.even after a long playtime in the tub their skin is soft and moisturized and smells good too...