Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash Reviews

A tear-free baby wash and shampoo that helps moisturize your little one’s delicate skin to keep it soft all day long.

• Tear-free baby wash and shampoo that’s suitable for your newborn
• Helps retain moisture in your baby’s skin all day long
• Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Formulated with a delicate fragrance• Suitable for daily use

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion, Shampoo, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash, Lotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 08, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Love to use this myself !

I buy Baby Dove Moisture Tip to Toe to use personally. I love the smell, and the way it moisturizes dry skin. I am an older person, and I have very dry skin, which this type of body wash is very gentle and soothing to my skin type.

September 08, 2019
    Washington, United States

Will definitely recommend to others

I started using this when my daughter was 6 months old and I absolutely loved it it smells good it's a great product I used the lotion with it for her but unfortunately as she got older it didn't clean her hair as well she has some thick hair but I would definitely recommend this for infants

September 07, 2019
    New York, United States

Love it

We love how dove smells. My daughter prefers this over the rest. It makes her skin feel super soft. It’s a smooth creamy texture. It’s a product that is always in bathtub.

September 07, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Great product!! Love it!!!

This is a great product. I use it all the time for my daughter. I would greatly recommend it to anyone who has a small child. I will continue to purchase this product.

September 03, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Great for everyone

I use this for all my kids in the house. It’s gentle on all of their sensitive skin. And smells great while locking in moisture. I always stock up on the big bottles.

September 02, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Perfect!

Everything about this baby wash is awesome! The smell, how soft it makes my sons skin, and how clean it makes him. I love that he even loves beung washed in it!

August 30, 2019

The best

My daughter simply is a fish in water but when it come to her hair others usual baby brands leave her hair dry or her scalp with lots of dandruff but this one is the best uet and her skin just stays so soft plus the no tears part is actually working hehe. She even helps me rinse herself out now since she dont mind it dripping over her face anymore

August 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Moisturizing

My children are using this at the moment and it is so moisturizing in their skin. You wouldn’t have to worry even if you forgot to put lotion on them. Its so rich and creamy. Its one of the children’s brand that i always consider buying.

August 21, 2019

Super savon pour bébé!

J'adore ce produit, parfait pour la peau sensible de bébé. De plus, il sent vraiment très bon. Il donne le goût de faire des câlins à nos petits bébé,car ils sentent trop bon à la sorti du bain.

August 08, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Best body wash for my baby.

I use Dove products myself so when I had my baby I was keen to try their baby products and I love them.
    This one is my favourite, it's got a very mild scent and leaves my babies skin lovely and soft. It doesn't cause any irritation, which is highly important when it comes to my baby.
    I was gifted a sample pack before the birth of my baby, but since have bought all the full sized products. Best thing is they are often on offer in store.