Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash Reviews

A tear-free baby wash and shampoo that helps moisturize your little one’s delicate skin to keep it soft all day long.

• Tear-free baby wash and shampoo that’s suitable for your newborn
• Helps retain moisture in your baby’s skin all day long
• Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Formulated with a delicate fragrance• Suitable for daily use

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion, Shampoo, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash, Lotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 20, 2019

We like it

This is our go to brand of body wash/shampoo.

It’s safe for my middle child who has allergies.

My youngest likes it and when he tries to help and wash himself, no tears when it gets in his eyes.

November 19, 2019

So good!

I love love love this baby wash, my 7 month old and 2 years old use it along with the lotion and i must tell you it leaves them smelling so so good after a wash, it keeps their skin soft and clean, i cant recommend this product enough, i stock up when it goes on sale!

September 08, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Love to use this myself !

I buy Baby Dove Moisture Tip to Toe to use personally. I love the smell, and the way it moisturizes dry skin. I am an older person, and I have very dry skin, which this type of body wash is very gentle and soothing to my skin type.

September 08, 2019
    Washington, United States

Will definitely recommend to others

I started using this when my daughter was 6 months old and I absolutely loved it it smells good it's a great product I used the lotion with it for her but unfortunately as she got older it didn't clean her hair as well she has some thick hair but I would definitely recommend this for infants

September 07, 2019
    New York, United States

Love it

We love how dove smells. My daughter prefers this over the rest. It makes her skin feel super soft. It’s a smooth creamy texture. It’s a product that is always in bathtub.

September 07, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Great product!! Love it!!!

This is a great product. I use it all the time for my daughter. I would greatly recommend it to anyone who has a small child. I will continue to purchase this product.

September 03, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Great for everyone

I use this for all my kids in the house. It’s gentle on all of their sensitive skin. And smells great while locking in moisture. I always stock up on the big bottles.

September 02, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Perfect!

Everything about this baby wash is awesome! The smell, how soft it makes my sons skin, and how clean it makes him. I love that he even loves beung washed in it!

August 30, 2019

The best

My daughter simply is a fish in water but when it come to her hair others usual baby brands leave her hair dry or her scalp with lots of dandruff but this one is the best uet and her skin just stays so soft plus the no tears part is actually working hehe. She even helps me rinse herself out now since she dont mind it dripping over her face anymore

August 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Moisturizing

My children are using this at the moment and it is so moisturizing in their skin. You wouldn’t have to worry even if you forgot to put lotion on them. Its so rich and creamy. Its one of the children’s brand that i always consider buying.