Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

Give your little one’s delicate skin the care it deserves with our fragrance-free baby lotion for sensitive skin.

● Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula suitable for baby’s sensitive skin
● Dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
● Soothes dry skin from the very first use
● Gently moisturizes baby’s skin for 24 hours
● Ideal for daily use, even for newborns

● Fragrance-free baby lotion

You may also like Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash or Wipes; or Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotionShampoo, or Baby Bar.

October 12, 2019
    The Scottish Borders, United Kingdom

Love this product

Im loving baby dove at the moment! This has tackled my babies dry skin and locks in moisture. Seeing as my twins were preemie their skin on their body and forehead really cracked as soon as i put this on a few times a day it cleared!

0.5/5

September 18, 2019
    Florida, United States

Didn't like

I love dove products, but the product I bought for my baby was horrible it didn't have any smell, and it made her feel so sticky after I put it on her, I thought with it being dove it would be wonderful to use and that was just opposite, I won't use dove for baby again.

Florida, United States

I recommend this product

I love to use Dove products on my children. This lotion is all indicated for babies fragile skin it is light, conditioning and leaves their skin soft and smooth

New York, United States

Leaves skin so soft

It leaves your skin super soft and smells great. It doesn’t bother my sensitive skin either. It keeps it moisturized and my skin doesn’t get dry like it did before I started using this product

California, United States

Fresh and so clean

My baby not only looks Soft by also feels soft and smells amazing . My baby has a bit of allergy when it comes to lotions I ahve to be carful what to buy. This lotion doesn’t seem to flare it. Lotion smell last long

New York, United States

Very light weight on skin

I Love putting this Dove Lotion on, it doesn’t make my kids skin sticky especially during the summer. I also love that it is sensitive due to my sons eczema is a must try!

July 22, 2019

Love everything dove!

My baby has sensitive skin and dove is our go to! She loves it and it calms her down as part of our bedtime routine. Will never use a different lotion :)

July 03, 2019

I have one bottle at my office!

Really nice lotion, no frangrance, works well for me since our office has a no frangrance policy. It last long, and found often on sale at some stores, it's used by everyone in our family pretty much!

June 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommended!!!

My last child has a very sensitive skin, with occasional rashes esp, during the extreme winter season in Canada its when the Dove Lotion Moisturizer is working at its best, it cares without irritating my son's sensitive
    skin.

May 10, 2019

baby dove

Recently purchased this after being recommended by a friend. It is non-scented, non-greasy. Applies easily on the skin. The price is a bit pricey but it is worth purchasing when it goes on sale.