Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

Give your little one’s delicate skin the care it deserves with our fragrance-free baby lotion for sensitive skin.

● Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula suitable for baby’s sensitive skin
● Dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
● Soothes dry skin from the very first use
● Gently moisturizes baby’s skin for 24 hours
● Ideal for daily use, even for newborns

● Fragrance-free baby lotion

You may also like Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash or Wipes; or Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotionShampoo, or Baby Bar.

March 31, 2017

Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion is mildly scented, non greasy and sinks right in to your baby's skin! I was surprised by how much I liked this as most baby lotions I buy tend to be very slimy and also are heavily scented. My baby hardly got any flare-ups from using this so I will buy for my baby this in the future. #gotitfree

I finished the bottle of Dove baby lotion provided by Chick advisor #gotitfree

thank you chick advisor!!! :)

The baby lotion was a good price, good size amount quantity, and softness was there.
    I found other baby lotions to provide more softness and moisture to my baby's skin, however this was good as well! I liked the price so the price difference definitely makes me want to switch back and forth between the two! My choice personally and new baby dove lotion.

The lotion had a subtle scent and even worked well on areas that were a little rashy on my baby. There was no flare ups or additional redness.

March 31, 2017

Dove is known for it best body lotions i love this one and even my boy it hydrate his skin without leaving any sticky residue nor a smell ... I even used it on my skin love it

March 31, 2017

I am really liking the Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion that I got to review as part of the ChickAdvisor Review Club. #gotitfree

The lotion is light, non-greasy, scent free and does a good job of keeping my and my little one's skin hydrated. The lotion absorbs immediately into the skin and doesn't leave a tacky feeling behind. I love using this as I know that it's specifically formulated to be gentle and good for my baby's skin.

The only thing that I would change is the packaging. I love the rounded design of the bottle, but wish that it came with a pump dispenser instead of a squeeze dispenser. It's a bit awkward to keep one hand on my squirmy child while trying to squeeze some lotion out of the bottle with the other hand.

March 31, 2017

Im very satisfied with this lotion. I was a little hesitant as it's 'scent free' I like a good smelling baby after bath time. It absorbs really well and does have a tiny scent to it.

March 31, 2017

I received the Baby Dove sensitive moisture lotion as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. My baby tends to have dry skin so we use a lot of lotion at our house! This product was light and non-greasy. It was fragrance free and gentle on sensitive and dry skin. I thought the lotion worked well, but think I would use it more in the summer when the air is less dry. He has a few dry patches on his legs and arms, and this lotion wasn't quite strong enough to keep them moisturized compared to other products we have tried. I used it on myself as well and thought it was quite effective as a general moisturizer. If you need a light moisturizer, I think this product is great value!

March 30, 2017

I received Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion free from ChickAdvisor. Thanks!
    This lotion is affordable, moisturizes (without leaving an oily film), fragrance free and there was no sign of skin irritation. It left my son's skin soft and moisturized for the entire day. Love this product.
    I have already purchased this product because I''m obsessed with the way it feels on my son's skins, so hydrating and I must confess it's doing wonders for my hands.

March 30, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about this Dove baby wash. It is a very affordable, non-scented baby wash that has shown no skin irritation on our little ones.

It is a mild, no tears formula that effectively cleans and appears to moisturize skin without being oily in any way. We are very pleased. I recommend this if your are looking for a simple and very effective way to keep baby clean.

Hello
    Ive received Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion for Free to try at home.
    As promised i have used it since the first day i received it on my baby after washing her with Baby Dove Tip to Toe Wash i use the moisture lotion on her and i love that it doesnt leave her skin oily nor leave a thick residu on her.like some other products do.I am very picky i want only the best for her and Dove Baby You have my Vote! I will Not use anything else ! #tryBabyDove #ChickAdviser

March 29, 2017

Tres bon produit que je recommande a tous les parents avec des enfants, mais surtout ceux avec la peau sensible et sèche, cette crème aide vraiment a garder l'hydratation de la peau de bébé.