Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

Give your little one’s delicate skin the care it deserves with our fragrance-free baby lotion for sensitive skin.

● Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula suitable for baby’s sensitive skin
● Dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
● Soothes dry skin from the very first use
● Gently moisturizes baby’s skin for 24 hours
● Ideal for daily use, even for newborns

● Fragrance-free baby lotion

You may also like Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash or Wipes; or Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotionShampoo, or Baby Bar.

April 15, 2017

I have two young boys 2 and 4 and they enjoyed this lotion.My oldest said "mom what is this it feels so soft" and my youngest says "more lotion mommy". BABY DOVE SENSITIVE MOISTURE LOTION is soft, smooth, creamy, it feels luxurious. This lotion has a light scent; not over powering nor baby powdery, I really like that about it. I used the lotion on my skin a few times at night and woke up amazed at how soft my skin felt in the morning. My boys skin are left soft and moisturized, they love the lotion so much they always grab for it. The only thing I wished it had is a pump, it would make dispensing so much more easier. I will definitely purchase this lotion and put it in a pump bottle. Dove has always been a favorite in our household and it seems to just keep on getting on getting better. #IGOTITFREE #THANKSCHICKADVISOR

April 15, 2017

Love it! Gives my little one's skin the moisture it needs and is so gentle on his very sensitive skin. Has a wonderful smell and goes on easily. #gotitfree at ChickAdvisor .

April 14, 2017

Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion is really soft on my baby's skin. I had the chance to try it for free. #gotitfree This lotion is great for delicate skin. However it is not moisturizing enough for my son who has eczema. It was very effective on my older children's skin tough.

April 14, 2017

I was excited to try Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion on my daughter but ended up using it for myself. I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor but will definitely buy it in the future. The lotion absorbed quickly and was not at all sticky on my skin. I used it on my legs and even mixed some into my foundation as the ultimate test and it worked great. This will be my new go to for all over body lotion - even though it was supposed to be for baby!

2.8/5

April 13, 2017

Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion it's not greay, leaves skin smooth and soft. Lightly scented but my baby with eczema had no issues. Love using but it cost too much.

April 13, 2017

This really feel smooth onto the skin as it really gives moisture and the scent is very gentle. It is perfect as a baby product. I will use it now regularly for my kids.

April 13, 2017

Using Baby Dove moisture for sensitive skin was great, it dries quickly no greasy feeling over the skin. I really love the pump idea and how easy it is and convenience for using daily. I am glad I got to try this first since its a wonderful item I would purchase again and use even my skin.

April 13, 2017

J'ai reçu la lotion baby dove gratuitement avec Chickadvisor.
    Encore une fois, j'adore le nouveau look des produits baby dove. La bouteille est très attrayante.
    J'ai bien aimé la lotion, qui me sent pas trop fort. Je l'ai essayé sur mon mini bébé qui a une peau très sensible et il n'a pas fait de reaction. Il laisse la peau vraiment douce!

April 13, 2017

la meilleur que j ai essayé. serieux elle hydrate tres bien mieux que certaines autres marques. je vais en racheter c est certain. merci a chickadvisor de m a voir permis d essayer cet excellent produit.

April 12, 2017

The baby dove sensitive moisture lotion works great. It replenishes the moisture in baby's skin and yours too! Also good for using as hand lotion especially during the weather changes.