Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

A Good Mositurizer

While I wasn't a huge fan of the smell, I did like the product overall. I used it on my children after their bath and in the morning and it was effective in keeping their dry skin at bay during the winter months.

Yukon, Canada

Great product

I got this product for free and have been using it for a couple of weeks on my twins and myself. I am really pleased with this product. It moisturizes really well, has no scent and is not greasy. I liked that it absorbs quickly. I would definitely buy more of this product when it runs out!

February 15, 2019

It’s great for normal skin

We’re a fan of babyganics! Unfortunately this lotion didn’t meet our stand, or at least did not work on my dry skin girl. My girl has really dry skin, this lotion absorbed so fast it almost feel like nothing on. But again we girl has super dry skin! So if your LO has normal skin this would work perfectly for you.

So silky!

I love that this moisturizer wa so silky on my daughter’s skin. I also love that it did not leave much of a residue. It was also quite moisterizing.

February 15, 2019

Its hard to lotion a toddler

This was nice lotion but a bit greasy so my kids wouldnt use it. Smells good. I will end up using it as my own moisturizer but for toddlers i feel like they would rather run and scream then put lotion on 😂😂🤣

Just perfect

Received a full size bottle to try on my babies, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. It’s scent free and seem so gentle and moisturizing for their little bods. Winter always seems to bring out the worst in our skins so I can even use it on myself if I need. I find it’s similar to Tubby Todd in effectiveness and ingredients. Really pleased with it!!

February 15, 2019

Excellent for sensitive babes!

This lotion is our new favorite. It is gentle, ultra-moisturizing and non-greasy. Wormed wonders for both of my kids'dry, itchy winter skin. We will definitely continue buying this lotion! #gotitfree

Great lotion!

I received these free in exchange for an honest review

We’ve been using this lotion for a few weeks now and it is pretty good! Both my son and I are able to use it (some lotions don’t agree with us)

I will note, while it is a good lotion, it doesn’t seem to keep up with the dry winter air here

Love this moisturizer

I love this and even though it was intended for my children, I use it too sometimes. My hands get super dry from washing my hands after all the diaper changes and bottle washing, so having this on hand really helps! I find it comparable to similar brands like aveeno which are great for sensitive skin. I use it on both my 2 year old and 3 month old and it makes their skin really soft. I also like that it is fragrance free. Received for free in exchange for review but I will purchase again!

I love the large size

Many kids lotions come in small packaging that makes it not worth while to purchase as I go through it too quickly. These days, with the dry winter, I like slathering the lotion on the kids morning and night. I like that this is a pump, as opposed to a tube which makes it hard to get the last bit of product out.