Bates Motel Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 1013 in DVD

3.2/5

April 10, 2017

This show is interesting as it has a little bit of something for everyone. Keeps you thinking and always surprises with new and weirder stories. Fun to throw on to watch an episode or two at night after work. Not the type of show you would sit and watch till it was done in 1 seating I would say, you lose interest after a while and need a break.

April 10, 2017

Bates motel is such a great show. Norman is a scarily mild seeming guy. But just wait and see what comes!!! Love this show and can't wait to see more seasons

April 10, 2017

Such a messed up show ... but in a good way! Wow! If you want to watch a show that keeps you thinking and has many twists and turns you should watch this. I am watching it over net flicks and am now in season 3. Everything is getting super weird and I can't turn it off.

August 02, 2016

I started watching Bates Motel on Netflix after my friend recommended it to me. I finished every episode by the end of a week. A truly amazing show, but be warned that it is very triggering.

0.7/5

August 02, 2016

Je n'ai paa du tout aimé cette série. Il n'y a rien qui sort de l'extraordinaire et ya rien qui à vraiment capter mon attention. Je trouve qu'il n'a pas assez d'action.. j'ai eue de la misère à me concentrer durant la première saison.

April 14, 2016

This TV series is getting such great reviews and is in its third session. I noticed season one and two on Netfix and starting watching it. WOW! this show is so good. I love the acting, the twist and turns of the storyline. I'm addicted. I can't get enough of it.

March 16, 2016

I never seen the movie. But me ans my mom watches thsi show from season 1 and it's amazing. It gets crazier ever season. One of the best shows on TV right now. Great acting.

January 24, 2016

A dark and ominous show.
    Strange characters and unexpected twists.
    I really enjoyed it but I am sure it is a tad erie for some people.

July 27, 2015

This is a great show. it's complicated, twisted, eerie, and has a lot of suspense. They really get you inside the characters as you go along. It's definitely worth a watch if you're into thrillers, drama, and horror.

July 26, 2015

this is a very twisted show.. the characters and story line are very interesting.. you never really know whats going to happen... love it ..

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel