Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Watermelon Lemonade Reviews

January 05, 2018

It smells like a dream

This candle smells so good. I just wanted to eat it because the smell is very fruity and sweet. It last for a very long time. I recommand this watermelon and lemonade candle as a gift because I would have loved to receive one.

December 05, 2017

,Wow BREATHING TAKING.................................

EXCELLENT product ,, smell so so great . last long ,,,,, refreshing....................................................................................................

2.8/5

December 05, 2017

Not the greatest of scents.

I am a die-hard Bath and Body Works 3 wick candle fan and was very excited to see this scent! Of course I used a coupon to get the best price and in combination with store sales, I got the $26.50 candle for only $11 and change...which is great! But...the scent was not as fragrant as many others are and it didn't burn correctly. I would not purchase this candle again, but I do still purchase many others from Bath and Body Works.

June 10, 2017

This candle makes my room smell amazing and for hours. It's not overpowering but definitely noticeable and the value is great because they often have buy one get one free sales. Only candles I ever use are bath and body works :)

April 17, 2017

This is my favourite candle by bath and body works! It makes my whole house smell amazing, and the scent stays long after I've blown the wicks out. I definitely always need one in my house. Definitely worth the money!

January 16, 2017

Mmmmf, this candle is SOO amazing!!! I am completely obsessed with this smell. I love BBW candles because they last a long time and the smell payoff is unlike any other candle. Even when this candle is going it fills the room with its delightful smell. My absolute favourite everrrr.

September 20, 2016

This candle smells incredibly good. Brings a fresh sent to my whole living room and doesn't have an annoying smell to it. It also last very long compared to previous candles I bought at around the same cost. very good quality price purchase

3.2/5

September 19, 2016

Watermelon lemonade candle smells AMAZING! Even after the candle has been burning for a few hours the scent last and smells up my entire apartment. One of my favorite summer flavors.

2.7/5

September 18, 2016

L'odeur est complètement divine ,mais le prix est beaucoup trop élevé à mon avis. Parfois les chandelles ne brûle pas complètement.... ce qui est dommage le prix est tellement cher ! Moi je les prends en rabais.

August 22, 2016

I love everything bath and body works but their candles are exquisite! I have so many but the Watermelon Lemonade candle smells so good! The scent is strong and lasts long after the candle is put out. It lasts a long time too (the candle), great product!