Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Watermelon Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 583 in Home Fragrance

April 17, 2017

This is my favourite candle by bath and body works! It makes my whole house smell amazing, and the scent stays long after I've blown the wicks out. I definitely always need one in my house. Definitely worth the money!

January 16, 2017

Mmmmf, this candle is SOO amazing!!! I am completely obsessed with this smell. I love BBW candles because they last a long time and the smell payoff is unlike any other candle. Even when this candle is going it fills the room with its delightful smell. My absolute favourite everrrr.

September 20, 2016

This candle smells incredibly good. Brings a fresh sent to my whole living room and doesn't have an annoying smell to it. It also last very long compared to previous candles I bought at around the same cost. very good quality price purchase

September 19, 2016

Watermelon lemonade candle smells AMAZING! Even after the candle has been burning for a few hours the scent last and smells up my entire apartment. One of my favorite summer flavors.

September 18, 2016

L'odeur est complètement divine ,mais le prix est beaucoup trop élevé à mon avis. Parfois les chandelles ne brûle pas complètement.... ce qui est dommage le prix est tellement cher ! Moi je les prends en rabais.

August 22, 2016

I love everything bath and body works but their candles are exquisite! I have so many but the Watermelon Lemonade candle smells so good! The scent is strong and lasts long after the candle is put out. It lasts a long time too (the candle), great product!

July 04, 2016

LOVE Bath and body works candles. These candles can burn for hours on end. I LOVE them all!! The scents are amazing, smell great, look tasty, and last forever it seems!

June 18, 2016

I got this Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle in Watermelon Lemonade at Christmas as all I normally ask for - and get - is candles. I love the scent, it is sweet and I only have to light it for a few minutes and the smell carries through the house. Love the 3 wicks - most candles I purchase need to have 3 wicks as they burn so much more evenly and proficiently.

May 15, 2016

I adore Bath And Body candles, this one is summery light and fresh. It's not my favourite, find the scent a bit chemical. They are amazing quality, and I do think I have an addiction to them, I always buy when they are buy 1 get 1.

October 16, 2015

Light sweet scent. Candles last a long time. A bit pricey at $24 each - I always wait for their 2 for 1 sales! Great hostess gifts