Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

March 28, 2018

Highly Recommend

Bath & bodyworks is one of the best places to buy candles. Candles elsewhere are very expensive and can be around $40 minimum but B&B;has a multitude of different scents and usually has deals on 2 for the price of one. I would encourage to wait for those sales. Some of my favourite candles include mahogany teakwood (smells good like really good cologne), free cut lilacs, and pineapple mango!

March 27, 2018

Addicted

I Love the smell of candles and very well addicted to smelly things loved this candle I love it when a candle smell last for a very long time I buy candles all the time

March 25, 2018

I have a candle problem

I am obsessed with Bath and Body candles, I'm sure my husband will have a fit if I buy anymore. The selection is seasonal, the fragrance is so realistic, it fills your entire house. The prices can be steep but your sure to find good sales frequently. These candles are 3 wick and most burn flawlessly. I think I own 50...shhhhh. Oh and I'm due to hit the store for a few new tropical scents!

March 19, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I meaaaaan do we really need to talk about it ??? These smells amazing, great size! Amazing variety, Deffinately wait for a sale and buy in lot !!:) Amesome!

March 17, 2018

Love these candles!

Great candles, a scent for everyone's taste!! Sometimes you can even get a great sale on them to stock up! I've got a pantry full of them, they're a guilty pleasure.

March 14, 2018

Wonderful, only candles I buy

I love the 3 wick candles from Bath & Body Works. Their candles are the only candles I buy because the scent fills my home, the candle burns completely to the bottom, plus I recylce the jars!! Only draw back is I find them expensive at $30 per candle so I only purchase when on sale!!

March 14, 2018

Heaven

Theese candles are fabulous. They often go on sale for 11$-13$. I always buy 2 or 3 at a time. They smell soo good. They burn evenly and slowly. They last a very long time. I will buy more for me and to give to my friends has birthday gifts . I recommend you try them you won’t be dissapointed.

March 10, 2018

Love them!

I have one in each room, and then I always have extras to switch up every season. They are amazing! There are soo many amazing scents, and they fill the whole room for hours. They burn for a great amount of hours too. Only thing is that if you can't get them on sale, they're a little pricey (you usually can though).

March 10, 2018

Lilac...

Candles are a weakness of mine. These three wick candles last a long time, and burn right down so there is no waste. They can be pricy but I subscribe for email and if you shop the specials and stock up they are no more expensive than others. I recently found their lilac scent. It is wonderful and truly smells like a day in spring.

March 09, 2018

Great candles!

Never bought the candles until last Christmas on sale. I love the candles, it smells great, long lasting smell. They have different flavour option and beautiful containers, and burns for long time. Lot of option to go through and great for gifts.