Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 06, 2021

I would purchase again

I would buy this again, I like the product and have used a lot more in the last year with covid, it lathers well, doesn’t leave a film when rinsed and smells delicious.

It’s pricey!!!!!

This hand soap is on pricey side but it works wonder to hands. Due to covid we need to wash our hands frequently. I noticed this antibacterial foam soap does not dry my hands. It smells incredible.I definitely recommend the foam antibacterial as it leaves your hands feeling clean, soft, germs free with amazing fragrance.

2.8/5

June 04, 2021

Not worth it in my opinion

I personally got in on shopping for these brands, but I did find this one specifically is a bit over priced for what you get. They sell the same stuff and works the same way as the dollar store brand. Having 2 kids have made me definitely realize how much I was spending and where I can cut corners. This is a nice treat but would rather spend my money on other products.

Go Too

This soap I always have in bulk the smell is so good my husband always complained about my fancy soaps he calls them but during lockdown I had to buy regular soap and he was like what is this haha so I would definitely recommend

1000% would buy this

Love love love their foamy hand soap. I love every single one of them but my most favourite is white tea and sage, it smells so good and relaxing. Hmmmm

June 03, 2021

Amazing scent and easy on my hands

Very refreshing and gentle on hands. I highly recommend bath and body antibacterial hand wash. I am so happy to recommend this to my family and friends.

So clean!!

i love every single scent of these soaps.
    they are so nice and foamy, do not dry out the hands and smell AMAZING!!
    the only bad thing is that they can get a bit pricey but they last forever!!!! (ps. look out for the sales because these bad boys can go to 1.98 each!)

Why buy anything else?!

This is literally the only hand soap I buy. I get so many compliments when friends come over about how good these soaps smell. The best of the best. The kitchen lemon one is even great to have beside the kitchen sink. Black Cherry Merlot is also a go to.

June 02, 2021

Very great soap!

Favourite soap to buy!! It lasts forever and any guests that come love the smell. I have found that the usual liquid bath and body soap does not last long. The foam usually lasts me a month or more. I definitely recommend the foam antibacterial as it leaves your hands feeling clean and smelling Amazing.

June 01, 2021

Lovely smelling

These are my go to hand soaps, I love them and so do my kids. We love that they are foam and give the right amount of soap each time. We also love the smells of most of their soaps so its a win win each time we purchase them.