Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 13, 2013

I always stock up on these hand soaps when they are on sale. I love the variety of scents to choose from. I get bored of the same scent after a while so the variety is amazing! The soaps work great and don't dry out your skin.

September 25, 2013

I love all the Antibacterial Hand Soap from Bath & Body Works! The disadvantage to moving to the country was that I can't use them anymore but now I get excited when I go to people's houses and they have some!

September 25, 2013

These handsoaps are amazing and I get them at the sale.
    I feel they are concentrated and last a while so work out to be pretty economical. Love the fragrance.

September 05, 2013

These are the best soaps with so many wonderful scents to choose from.When on sale I usually pick up enough to last 6 months.

August 28, 2013

I love the bath and body antibacterial hand soap. I have to admit I hoard them!

August 27, 2013

Love Love. They have great scents .Love the compliments I get from guests.The foaming types are great for kids ,no messy sink or wasted soap.

August 12, 2013

I love bath and body antibacterial hand soap. I always keep my house fully stocked. So many varieties. Will not dry your hands out like regular hand sanitizers, and it's a soap too!!

August 08, 2013

smell good, and work good, and i really like all bath and body works stuff!

July 21, 2013

I loved this hand sanitizer. The consistency was great, and it didn't leave a sticky residue like most do. I tried the peanut butter and jelly scent, and the peanut aroma was truly amazing!

July 20, 2013

love this stuff so much. Its the only hand soap I use...it smells so good and does the job lol great product!