Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

MY FAVOURITE SOAPS

Bath and Body works soaps are my absolute favourite!! they often send out coupons ornpromotions where you can get them 6 for $22 ! I load up on so many, the smell and quality of the soaps for the price is honestly outstanding and can not be beat !!

April 01, 2019

I've made my whole family fall in love with this product!

I always have this soap in my bathroom. I love having the different scents for the different seasons. Some of my family loved it so much when they have visited that they have asked me for them for gifts all the time. I never have any other product in my bathroom!

Amazing

I love it and the best part is all different collections! Have a different soap as per your mood and month or festival! My kids love it we add water for the kids as they love to use it so much that it doesn’t last that long!

Love it

I’m love this product. Often buy the liquid and am too cheap sometime I add water to make t last longer, can’t wait to see a good premonition and stock up

March 31, 2019

Great Soap & Deals To Watch Out For!

I have this soap all over! I wait until they have a good promotion in store and stock up. The scents are nice and I also buy seasonally for gifts. Test the scents in your local store.

March 31, 2019

Bath and Body works is great

I love the variety of products and the seasonal scents this store offers. What is best for me is the ability to smell the product before buying it, I have family members with sensitivity to some fragrance so this is a bonus for me. The stores are bright and cheerful, the staff is helpful and there is always staff in the floor to help. The regular price is a bit steep for me to purchase on a regular basis but there is always a sale so I stalk up. I enjoy trying new items in the store, there is good variety. I keep extra soap on hand to give as a nice little gift.

L’odeur me charme

C’est relativement dispendieux pour du savon, mais la douceur qu’il procure à mes mains et les odeurs sont merveilleuses ! Il y a certainement une odeur qui convienne à vos goûts !

Love this soap!

I love the variety of scents this soap comes in. My son always takes extra time when we have this soap in the bathroom when washing his hands. He’ll even wash his hands extra times throughout the day just so his hands always smell nice!

Best deal

Love bath and body works soaps. We always buy like 8 at a time! They smell great they clean great and the deals they have are so worth it!
    We change our soaps with the seasons and the sales always happen at the right time

Antibactérien

Leur odeurs unique et prononcé reste facilement une bonne heure sur nos mains! Toute de bonne odeur, un très bon antibactérien mais hydrate vraiment notre peau sensible!!