Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

April 03, 2019

Fanatic of bath and body products

I get excited whenever i see the bath and body store, i cannot resist myself to check for new product of bath and body. I am purschasing a couple of handwash and body wash everytime. This handwash has a relaxing and reviving scent that uplift my mood. And nice to skin as well i have no problem in using this products

April 03, 2019

They’re all amazing! How do I choose !?

My mom buys these for my house all the time. I never wash my hands without this soap!
    Doesn’t dry out the skin at all and there are so many scents available that there is bound to be one that everyone enjoys.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best soap ever

I love all the different scents!! Only hand soap I use!! Always stock up when I’m in town....can’t go wrong 5/$25!!! Nourishing handsoap is my favourite but my kids love the foaming

Favourite soap!!

This is my absolute favourite soap. It feels never ending, it lasts forever. It works amazing and deep cleans. The smells are incredible and not only stays on the skin but helps make the room smell amazing too!

3.2/5

Smells Delish

Most products in the store I have tried are amazing !!! I enjoy the great value of the price points especially when coupons are applied. I enjoy the return process as it is easy and hassle-free.

Amazing hand soap

My 4 year old son is obsessed with these hand soap, he’ll snuck off to the wash room just to wash his hands (lol) my favourite is the unicorn milkshake just because my daughter favourite toy is unicorn. Hands smell amazing after washing them.

Wow

This is the king of soap I love. Smells good and the smell las long on your hands. I love the fact that it comes out foamy 😍
    Will definitely buy it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Best hand soap around.

Everytime they have a hand soap sale we stock up. Love the variety of scents and designs. Always something to match my currents mood or season. Adds a little bit of fun to washing our hands.

Amazing smelling soap

My family cant get enough of this great smelling soap. I always have to stock up as we dont have these products locally. My favourite is the seasonal scents! A must try. Some scents can be hard on sensitive skin.

Smells Really Good

Just the best smell. My favorite is the Mango Paradise and the Unicorn Milkshake. I love how the smell just last forever and it feels nice on my hands too. I just wish they sell some refills too, the bottles are not bad and you can definitely recycle. So hopefully they can make some refill packs so I dont have to get rid of so much bottles.