Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Smells Amazing!

Bath and Body Works always smells amazing! I’m obsessed! Everyone else must agree because every bathroom I enter at friends and family homes all have BBW soaps! My kids also love the foam, making hand washing fun :)

ONLY HAND SOAP WE USE

I love bath and body works hand soaps. Not only do they smell AMAZING, they leave your hands feeling super clean and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry.

Best hand soap around

I have been buying bath and body works hand soap for as long as I can remember. The scents are funny and smell super good. And it also doesn't dry your hands out like most other hand soaps

New Brunswick, Canada

The Only Hand Soap Worth Buying

After being gifted one of these soaps by a friend I have never bought anything else since. There are so many varieties that everyone can find some they like. I always have a minimum of 5 unopened in my house because of the great sales you can get on them. So many great ones I could never choose one favourite.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My go to hand soap!

Love their hand soaps, wide variety of scents and it also comes in different textures. The only down fall is not being able to order online in Canada.

Love love love

I love everything about this product. It gets your hands really clean and they smell great afterwards. Lots of scents to choose from. Something for everyone.

Only hand soap I buy

This is the only hand soap I buy for my family. They smell great and there’s so many to choose from. I’m a contact lenses wearer and I prefer the foaming hand soap because it rinses better and doesn’t leave a residue on my fingers.

May 14, 2019

A perfect fragrance for every occasion!

These hand soaps are awesome! I love how there are so many fragrances to suit your mood or occasion. The sparkling snow was perfect during winter and the pumpkin during October. Always fresh smelling and my hands feel so soft.

May 14, 2019

Smells good enough to eat.

I absolutely love these soaps. They smell so good and I find last longer than other hand soaps.
    So many different smells and textures.
    I usually buy multiple at a time.

Best soap out there!

Since using this soap I won’t buy anything else! Foaming soap is the best!! Easy for my kids to use! And washes off easily too. The only thing is they aren’t cheap, I always stock up when I find them on sale.