Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.2/5

Not my smell..

I usually love scented anything
    The smellier the better...but I really didn't like any of these fragrances and when its soap the smell is with you for awhile.
    It cleaned my hands okay and I love the foam soap but I couldn't get past the smell. Anytime my hands came anywhere near my face. Let's just say
    I wont be buying these nor using them if they were the only soap around!

Stock up!

i buy these when they go on sale, because they are pricier than dollar store or drugstore soaps, but the scents are prettier and they are less harsh on hands than most. however, some have questionable ingredients so not for everyday use.

Meilleur savon à main

Les produits du Bath and body offre les meilleurs senteurs de produit. Ce savon en mousse laisse un parfum agréable sur les mains! Je le recommande à tous

Love it!

I love these hand soaps! They come in a variety of amazing scents. I also love that the soap comes out foamy instead of a gel. Leaves your hands feeling very clean.

June 04, 2019

Great scents for every season

I love these soaps from Bath & Body Works. They come in so many delicious scents, and each season they come out with more. Their best value is when you can catch a sale, which also happens at least once a season.

Saskatchewan, Canada

So good

Who doesn't love BBW soaps? They smell amazing and work great. They have become a staple in every household.

The second they have a hand soap sale I'm there!!

Love these!

I really enjoy this product and the smell is amazing. I use these in many rooms in my home and family always comment on the product. I am a regular when it comes to this hand soap.

Only hand soap I buy!

I love bath and body works foaming hand soap! They come in so many amazing scents and I look forward to new ones each season. We have 4 bathrooms and one in the kitchen so I stock up often as you can grab some good sales! Always leaves my hands clean, soft and smelling great!

My go to hand soap

I have loved these hand soaps since before Bath & Bodyworks even came to Canada !
    My go to hand soap, not drying to the skin and love all the different scents. I change mine up every season to match my mood !

June 03, 2019

The best!

I love this product. It is so great to have an easy to use pump which provides you with the right amount of soap. There are so many different ones to choose from which is a HUGE bonus for this product. Not only does it work but it smells great too!